28k/28plants RDWC Constuction of room and first grow....

• Thread starter NorcalTom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

If you havn't bought your chillers yet ecoplus just brought out a commerial grade chiller. I have heard good things about them so i bought a few 1hp and half horse power chillers for testing. Look them up, i think they are 1400 for a 1 hp.

dds

Good to know was about to up my chiller to a 1/2 hp by jbj for 1250

are the eco+ chillers titanium? how do the new one rate compare to others?

S

smkedwiteguy

Now that a support system if ive ever seen one.WOW

AWSOME Build I cant wait to see some pics of the grow when its up and running!!!!

D

drgreenmann

how many inch centers are you running with the bigger res's? 40" still??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thats what Ive been wondering..

G

GroovyHydro

Really nice buildout is right! If your not using bennies I will sponsor your first grow, PM me if you want to use Hydro-Fungicide. The 62 degrees is great advice, but in California you will still get slime at any temperature from most municipal water sources.

N

NorcalTom

Sorry guys, I ran into a few road block but I'll post some updates soon.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sick looking steup - good luck with the grow - peace

J

JerryCurl

biggest mistake I made was allowing my partner to persuade me into using different buckets, I wanted to use the black ones doubleds used. We had to much dang water in the buckets and the chiller could not keep up and we had nowhere near the results as we should have had. Then he messed up round #2 by turning off the veg light where our Sensi Seeds g13 hashplant seeds were growing nice and big and the clones ended up being 3 leaf clovers that didnt do shit, $20,000 down the drain. luckily i don't owe anybody money he does. not good to try to switch up something on somebody when they know what they are doing. lesson learned. gotta do this myself, most people have to much IDEAS AND EXPERIMENTS they want to implement when doubleds has a proven method that works from buckets to nutrients to brand and measurements. Don't find out the hard way people, just replicate what works and go from there.
The right buckets you can get here 1800-Info Grow. I would not trust those $11 Rough necks from home depot those would be the last buckets I would use in my opinion thats because they are weak, and the lids cave in and just wrong in too many ways but i Do hope they work out for you. I used these shipping containers cuz my biz partner did not trust me when i said we had to get them shipped for $40 each plus freight the ones DD's uses. 5 gallons of h20 in each bucket. anyways, im devestated. I about to get kicked out my dads house and i have no car and no job and this is all because my biz partner had to have a powertrip and go with the other buckets...im royally fucked. at least he has is damn plumbing job, idiot thought since he was a plumber he knew what the heck we were suppose to do dammit i been working on dd's project in my head for over 2 years plus my dwc growing experience. good thing we didnt get our $100k becuz he would thought he could just add more buckets in the room on the side and stuff. well i gotta figure somethin out quick cuz my time is limited.

H

hardtune

biggest mistake I made was allowing my partner to persuade me into using different buckets, I wanted to use the black ones doubleds used. We had to much dang water in the buckets and the chiller could not keep up and we had nowhere near the results as we should have had. Then he messed up round #2 by turning off the veg light where our Sensi Seeds g13 hashplant seeds were growing nice and big and the clones ended up being 3 leaf clovers that didnt do shit, $20,000 down the drain. luckily i don't owe anybody money he does. not good to try to switch up something on somebody when they know what they are doing. lesson learned. gotta do this myself, most people have to much IDEAS AND EXPERIMENTS they want to implement when doubleds has a proven method that works from buckets to nutrients to brand and measurements. Don't find out the hard way people, just replicate what works and go from there.
The right buckets you can get here 1800-Info Grow. I would not trust those $11 Rough necks from home depot those would be the last buckets I would use in my opinion thats because they are weak, and the lids cave in and just wrong in too many ways but i Do hope they work out for you. I used these shipping containers cuz my biz partner did not trust me when i said we had to get them shipped for $40 each plus freight the ones DD's uses. 5 gallons of h20 in each bucket. anyways, im devestated. I about to get kicked out my dads house and i have no car and no job and this is all because my biz partner had to have a powertrip and go with the other buckets...im royally fucked. at least he has is damn plumbing job, idiot thought since he was a plumber he knew what the heck we were suppose to do dammit i been working on dd's project in my head for over 2 years plus my dwc growing experience. good thing we didnt get our $100k becuz he would thought he could just add more buckets in the room on the side and stuff. well i gotta figure somethin out quick cuz my time is limited.

Where you go ****** once again you prove that you're the biggest idiot in the world you have never grown a room from beginning and ever get you tell everyone that you follow all the rules you don't do sh*t Other than play your stupid online poker which you lose terribly at . ****** you will never build anything in your life. You act like you built one of these sets of equipment. It is never happened you have no pictures of your own grow you supply other people's pictures and double ds. People leave this fool alone he should go turn himself in Texas save everybody a lot of money. What a waste of time!
You should be ashamed of yourself.... no one else in here.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>hey hardtune<<< I just edited your post dont do that shit again<<

gtd

squarepusher

squarepusher

Where you go ****** once again you prove that you're the biggest idiot in the world you have never grown a room from beginning and ever get you tell everyone that you follow all the rules you don't do sh*t Other than play your stupid online poker which you lose terribly at . ****** you will never build anything in your life. You act like you built one of these sets of equipment. It is never happened you have no pictures of your own grow you supply other people's pictures and double ds. People leave this fool alone he should go turn himself in Texas save everybody a lot of money. What a waste of time!
You should be ashamed of yourself.... no one else in here.
http://i434.invalid.com/albums/qq62/Loathing69/lol-he-mad.jpg?t=1270868450

N

NorcalTom

I was just hanging my lights this weekend and used these tubs to stand on and do my stuff. I'm not the smallest person and they held up just fine.

Will be posting pics soon, should be planting this weekend and I'll be updating.

Thanks NCT
Always supporting Groovy Hydro...........

Latest posts

Top Bottom