2k11 First Gur.Grow

• Thread starter theTinker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theTinker

I started my first G.Grow about 8 weeks ago with some left over plants from my clones.

I set up two sites and added to them as clones became available. Its now mostly a test run for next years proper grow.

Its deep in the forest, up a mountain.

Dug holes, Carried soil for ages,...planted plants.

Site 1 was wrecked for no reason a few weeks later. I assumed it was animals but its happened again...and this time there was foot prints. All plants ripped out of the ground and broken. Total waste. No reason or gain to it. 15 plants in Veg destroyed. Totally crushed by this... but praying for site 2.

Site 1 pics:
B*astards.
IMG_3409.JPG
IMG_34081.JPG
Human print:
IMG_34052.JPG

Site 2: About 15 plants. Small to medium plant size. They were all planted different times.
IMG_3383.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG
IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3386.JPG
IMG_33951.JPG
IMG_3396.JPG

I have a question. I used Cheap soil so i suspect its this that caused my issues.But the plants are Droopy and they are lime green in color comparing to thier indoor syblings who are darker green and not droopy.

I believe there is a nitrogen deficency. I added plant food today suitable for tomatoes.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Looking good grower!

Yep the lime ones need some plant food.
Tomato nutes are good now, but you should switch to a flower / bloom fert a few weeks into flower.

Sucks about your losses.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

sucks about your first spot some people are just ignorant like that man.

the 2nd spot looks good but yeah get those girls some N keep it up man.

K

Kief Stoned

Anytime someone ( ANYONE ) destroys your grow you should never return.. Period. It may have been a landowner, hunter that knows and/or pays the landowner to hunt there, DEA/Local LEO or any number of other people. It surprises me that you even went back a second time for another attempt. No offense, but you dont need them to carry a "no trespassing" sign out there and put it beside your plants do you? Its obviously not a ripper or they wouldnt have left the plants there. Please, for the love of pete, dont even think about going back there..Many many landowners or simple 3rd party hiker/hunters will do that ( destroy plants ) and then immediately call LEO and tell them the location.. And if spot number 2 is within 2 miles ( and this is even pusing it ) of spot 1, I would gtfo of there as well. Theres too many reaons to just cut your losses and find another spot even if it means wait till next year. And those plants in the pics stick out like the guys from queer eye at a 50 cent concert.

T

theTinker

Anytime someone ( ANYONE ) destroys your grow you should never return.. Period. It may have been a landowner, hunter that knows and/or pays the landowner to hunt there, DEA/Local LEO or any number of other people. It surprises me that you even went back a second time for another attempt. No offense, but you dont need them to carry a "no trespassing" sign out there and put it beside your plants do you? Its obviously not a ripper or they wouldnt have left the plants there. Please, for the love of pete, dont even think about going back there..Many many landowners or simple 3rd party hiker/hunters will do that ( destroy plants ) and then immediately call LEO and tell them the location.. And if spot number 2 is within 2 miles ( and this is even pusing it ) of spot 1, I would gtfo of there as well. Theres too many reaons to just cut your losses and find another spot even if it means wait till next year. And those plants in the pics stick out like the guys from queer eye at a 50 cent concert.

Hey. Thanks for the concern and advice. I didnt know the first destruction was by people. I assumed Deer as the site was impossible to really get to and half plants were ok. Im not in US and its ALOT more lax over here. There are no offical bodies that could police forests etc like that. The forest is public property and is extremely remote. If the plants are found by cops, they just pull them and walk away. We have no large scale operations growing over here and i've never even heard of one before. Country is too small and every piece is either public forest or adjacent to farmer land who know every square inch. I suspect the destruction was caused by mushroom pickers as its getting to that time and ive seen a few.

The 2 spot in on the other side of a forest and mountain to the first. In a new budding forest that shouldnt get much attention for 5-10 more years from any lumber people.

Thanks for the concern.

T

theTinker

Is the droopiness caused by the food requirement aswell? They are no droopy indoors.

T

theTinker

Hello farmers,

Some pictures of my remaining outdoor girls and issues. Mostly issues. I forgot to take shots of the nice ones :)

Here are the problematic shots. Any opinions on causes/advice would be happily recieved thanks!

Very Dark Red stems and some blotches on leaves
IMG_35291.JPG
IMG_35271.JPG
IMG_35231.JPG

Lime green color and yellowing lower leaves = nitrogren def still.. I've added more food and hope it corrects itself this week. If not. More nitrogen will be added. They started flowering this week.
IMG_35191.JPG
IMG_3520.JPG

Here is my garden shot :)
I've 4 more not in this shot.
IMG_3525.JPG

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

gj keep up the hard work, give those girls some good fertilizer bat guano nitrogen!!

T

theTinker

gj keep up the hard work, give those girls some good fertilizer bat guano nitrogen!!

maybe add some cal mag too

Thanks helpful farmers. Ill be back up there in 2 days with some bat shit and cal mag
Would epsom salts do?

It hasnt rained in 5 days since my last feed so the pellets are still sitting on the soil. Ill sort them out with some much needed water tomoro.

Thanks for the great help.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

im not sure about the epsom if your concerned with ph, throw a little dolomite lime on top and water it down, its not a big deal just make sure your underfeed before you overfeed on ferts.

Top Bottom