2kgavita 5x9gorilla Tent Grow: All Organic

• Thread starter Forevergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Forevergreen

Forevergreen

Hi. Forevergreen here.

A quick run down of my tent:

5x9 gorilla grow tent, 7'11" height w/extensions added.

2 Gavita's running at 1150, at full height on top of my tent. I'm sure I could lower them but I heard the cross pattern helps the plants or something.

I'm gonna add Gavita's Plasma LEP lights next to my Gavita's for more potent product. They cost $6-1000 and you add one plasma per HPS.

1 8" max fan pro running on medium speed for exhaust. Highest Canopy temps are 82 at the highest. The whole canopy reads 77 on average.
I have two intakes. One 8" passive with fresh air from outside and a 6" s600 from can fan just blowing air from my bedroom because of the negative pressure of the exhaust system sucking in the walls. This system works perfect for my room.

Looking into the bio waves from hydrofarm but I'm skeptical..

I might add co2. All I have to do is tape everything off. I doubt I will do it.

Nutrients: EARTH JUICE grow, bloom, microblast.
Biocozyme (added before I feed after tea brews, same as microblast I add at the end)
Molasses
Olympus up or I use dolomite lime for ph up
Hades down is my ph down.

Medium:
Promix hp 75%
Earthworm castings 25%
1 cup dolomite lime. (I accidentally added a little too much in my first batch, I'll explain later)
Mycos at transplant

STRAINS:
BLACK CHERRY SODA (two phenotypes)
COOKIES & CREAM (I don't think it's real, large nugs and not as potent as I've had from others)
Cali connect GSC (ditching this probably)
DJ short BLUEBERRY
GHOST TRAIN HAZE (don't know which number)
PANDORAS BOX
BLACK SUGAR ROSE
CHERRY PIE
9# HAMMER
LEMON OG
SNOWCAP

I'll edit later if I forgot anything..

I'll post pics of the plants later

I'm at weeks 0-3 of flower on different plants.

That's it!

Forevergreen

Forevergreen

I scrog my plants to keep them low. I place the screen like 2-4" above the rim of the air pots, but the soil level is about 2-4" below that.
Everything is measured and when my plants hit their height limit the canopy is only at 82* and I can still turn my exhaust up from 700something to 863 cfm at full speed which will lower temps even more.

I water twice a week on average, I feed once a week with earth juice nutes bubbles with a 70 and 110 lpm air pumps and the other time is either plain water or ewc tea.
I was interested in caps bennies from Biowar, talk for another time..

I've been running into issues w nitrogen def because I believe I should be feeding at 7.0 and I've been feeding with around d 6.0 (my meter may have been off too)
So I'm flushing a bunch of my plants tomorrow and from here on out all my earth juice feeds will be fed at 7.0 not 6-6.4

IMG 2800
IMG 2803
IMG 2843
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Nice Line up:D I have grown Pandora's Box couple times before, gotta love those terps. Straight rotten pineapple funk:fire:, makes some tasty extracts. I'll be watching along.

Top Bottom