The Sour Pickle AKA Mystery Urkle Hybrid
View attachment 395198

The Sour Pickle AKA Mystery Urkle Hybrid
View attachment 395199

Girl Scout Cookies
View attachment 395200

Girl Scout Cookies
View attachment 395201

I like how the Purple Dawg is the only green one. All look DAF. That Obama and Game Changer are just funkable. Just beautiful pictures. Thank you, as always Nspecta fam. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

M

Mrs Nspecta

I like how the Purple Dawg is the only green one. All look DAF. That Obama and Game Changer are just funkable. Just beautiful pictures. Thank you, as always Nspecta fam. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

lol Ya that is to funny for sure... in person she does have purple just not as vibrant as others. I do have one more entry (Irene) that I did not post because I still have to trim her today!

grayarea

grayarea

I believe it has nothing to do with having a girlfriend but everything to do with the medicine!
Its pretty much impossible to go to those things by yourself and not get into fights with people over dumbshit. ..contests have never been a good way for me to bond with people . leaving with someone Else's girl or best friend based on the quality of your "medicine" sux. my life runs smoother when i avoid those type of situations and the drama that comes with them .

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Where can I beg and grovel for a cut of Irene? I will get in line... I really want to have one of these shindigs around my area, but we wouldn't be able to advertise at all lmfao. Well we have had a few harvest parties, but those are just house parties. I want to have a festival type of thing without all of the permits and red tape lol. You know, reeeal legit. Everyone can dream. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice buds... that sour pickle sounds pretty weird. .. it reminds me of a crazy batch of Salmon Creek my boy brought back from Humboldt in a not so washed pickle jar...LOL <<<<< it was fire ass skunky pickle dank...
My bad 4 the long story but thats what sour pickle reminds me of.... I got 2 try it...LOL

soserthc1

soserthc1

the sour pickle looks a little GSC ish to me but if @MakinGoo (aka the cookie monster) didn't notice any in it , then maybe i'm wrong.

greyarea's post ? who's girl is forcing them to hang out at a cannabis event all day and gets blazed and meet a ton of like minded people , sounds like a girl we all should have to me ;)

Awesome pictures and best of luck at the cup Mr & @Mrs Nspecta

S

SmokeDream

Nice!
Obama & Gsc looks great, although Sour Pickle is kinda catchy.

Goodluck to the both of you!

M

Mrs Nspecta

Nice buds... that sour pickle sounds pretty weird. .. it reminds me of a crazy batch of Salmon Creek my boy brought back from Humboldt in a not so washed pickle jar...LOL <<<<< it was fire ass skunky pickle dank...
My bad 4 the long story but thats what sour pickle reminds me of.... I got 2 try it...LOL

Thank you... It's not weird at all lol... it is becoming one of my top picks! But it does straight up taste like pickles to me! I don't know anyone else that has sampled it so you never know it could all be just in my high head lol.

the sour pickle looks a little GSC ish to me but if @MakinGoo (aka the cookie monster) didn't notice any in it , then maybe i'm wrong.

greyarea's post ? who's girl is forcing them to hang out at a cannabis event all day and gets blazed and meet a ton of like minded people , sounds like a girl we all should have to me ;)

Ya I would have to say there is no GSC in it just from the way she grows, smells and tastes (pickles lol) But she is a mystery Urkle Hybrid so you never know! ;)

Thats what I think too... Cannabis events are a blast!! I have never ran into drama before! But everybody has there issues I guess :) Sucks that you have had trouble with cannabis cups!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I want to go and would love more details!!! Is there going to be a concentrate section? Min amount for entry? Btw all of your flowers look wonderful, congrats on the nice looking gsc hard to get that girl so big

M

Mrs Nspecta

I want to go and would love more details!!! Is there going to be a concentrate section? Min amount for entry? Btw all of your flowers look wonderful, congrats on the nice looking gsc hard to get that girl so big

http://humboldtmeccacup.com/cup.html

Categories Include:
  • Herb and Flowers (indoor or outdoor) - 30 grams required for entry
  • Concentrates (hash) - 16 grams required for entry
  • Super Concentrates (waxes) - 16 grams required for entry

And Thank you!

grayarea

grayarea

i let you have her :bag: .lol.

Top Bottom