2nd ever grow bagseed, just got first feed

• Thread starter Trippyhippette
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

So I had a really successful first harvest. Started my second grow got a little lazy and they started to get some light burn. Backed the light up and they're going again.

2nd ever grow bagseed just got first feed
HighBuddha

HighBuddha

They look good, It would be easier to tell health in natural light. sure is a fancy home for some bag seed =)

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

They look good, It would be easier to tell health in natural light. sure is a fancy home for some bag seed =)
I'll take some this weekend and post! And I know I need to get good genetics, but with it only being my second grow I'm so scared to put that kind of money into seeds that I could ruinšŸ˜­. It's just a hobby for me and I'm slowly upgrading tooling as I go. Lol

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

Topped them yesterday so they're still looking a bit sad and droopy. Thinking I have a male in front left. Heater going in tomorrow temps are now dropping over night too low. Other than the topping sadness I think they're looking pretty good..

20201129 220749
20201129 220756
Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

Bought these going to try s.o.gthis time. Definitely got to fill it out morešŸ˜‚. It's a little sad looking with them on there and very small plants. Lol

20201207 203414
20201207 203418

Latest posts

Top Bottom