2nd grow 12 babies $100 OG

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

So im back and ready to start on a clean slate now. I think i have my system down and now i have one strain and dont have to worry about starting to soon or too late on certain strains. Here is the spec i have for my room. I have one 600 w hps and a 600 w Global Greenhouse ballast. I have 3 stand up fans in a 8 by 8 foot room. I am building a separate room for my mothers since i am being given a few from a friend. I was told Grape god , Pineapple express, and double bubble berry. So well see how it all goes. I am using House and Garden nutrients , have aqua flakes a&b , bud xl , top booster, multi zen , hydroplex, and MOAB . Seeing that i am still new to growing and this is my second grow, I was wondering if anybody knew a good recipe for OG plants. I heard they love nitrogen and i have seen my leaves on my clones already are getting light in color on the leafs. Any help will be much appreciated and have a happy day and healthy growing. Peace and happiness.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
So im back and ready to start on a clean slate now. I think i have my system down and now i have one strain and dont have to worry about starting to soon or too late on certain strains. Here is the spec i have for my room. I have one 600 w hps and a 600 w Global Greenhouse ballast. I have 3 stand up fans in a 8 by 8 foot room. I am building a separate room for my mothers since i am being given a few from a friend. I was told Grape god , Pineapple express, and double bubble berry. So well see how it all goes. I am using House and Garden nutrients , have aqua flakes a&b , bud xl , top booster, multi zen , hydroplex, and MOAB . Seeing that i am still new to growing and this is my second grow, I was wondering if anybody knew a good recipe for OG plants. I heard they love nitrogen and i have seen my leaves on my clones already are getting light in color on the leafs. Any help will be much appreciated and have a happy day and healthy growing. Peace and happiness.

They love the calmag mang!

T

tipper619sd

thanks and for sure i had a tru og last round and she was a cal mag whore. I have been feeding with H&G which has calcium in it and adding cal mag also. Here is a few pics of my girls 3 days in my aeroponic system. I also upgraded my room with a portable ac , and a humidifier.My temps already are lower than my last grow. I am in the low 80s for temp and rh is 42 right now. Way better than 90 * and 56 rh last grow. Have a great wekend and happy growing.

IMG 20110820 082546
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yuppp lookin good man cant wait to see how you do on this system. my boy been pushing to go pck it up and set t up under one of my 600's but i just dont want to risk it if my light go out or something i would be fuked i dont think theyll survive for mor than n hour if the lights/electricity go out so thats why i aint fukin with this system but maybe later if you pull some good weight of this run then maybe ill give it shot good luck mang!

C

caperfarmer902

this is gunna be sick, Og grow & Aeroponic, should be a show haha, this your firsttime running the aeroponic system?

T

tipper619sd

well mb i have had my lights go off in my house for an hour and thy were good. Bbut they do need attention and besides that they work wonders i get roots at 12 inches in 2 days pretty sick system if i may say so just had to do a lot of reading and trial and error now this is my second run and second run on this system so we will see. Last round i had 10 plants but many different strains so i couldn't dial in my nutes really. This round all og so we will see. But dealing with first time and every other problem including having 4 strains about 12 to 16 inches tall i pulled 12 oz dried so i was happy for a first time. Plus i used GH 3 part last round. This round H&G so lets see how this one goes. hanks for the response and happy growing.

Caper thanks for the reply and this is my second grow overall and second grow in this system. Pull up a seat and grab some medical popcorn and enjoy the show.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice lookin setup.. Good luck on ur grow.. Those r some nice strains ur workin

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Nice been hearing a little about this $100 og. House & Garden rocks my garden like a mofo and I grow OG. Cannarado is totally right man. Calmag brother. I use ro with H&G and have to feed 15 mls a gallon to keep them happy. I use to feed 5 mls and that didn`t even come close to making them happy. Ever since I up`d the Calmag shits been on fire fosho man.

T

tipper619sd

thanks for all the love . I have been noticing that they love cal mag i swear everyday i keep adding more and more. I just started a fim technique on 5 -6 of them so we will see how the react. Until then im gonna up my ppms again another 100 today and see how they respond. Hopefully great and ill give u guys updated pics. Tortuga ma i ask what u start your ppms at ? And how often do u increase it ?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Is this calmg affection apply to most if not all OG crosses and hybrids?

VERY interested in how this comes out, there were some of these cuts floating around santa cruz around 2 months back, didnt pick any up because I couldnt find enough enough and honestly the cuts looked sad (lol), but i wanna see what this strain is about!

Good Luck!

T

tipper619sd

what up og hows it growing. I have seen that these girls love og and wont stop feeding. I have roots hanging out and into my res already and its been 5 days. These girls are 12 inches strong and stacking up really well. I am gonna up my nutes and my ppm 150 more and see how they do. I can see the two different phenos and i can already see they are gonna stretch. Hope everyone is having a great day and keep up the great work on this forum. Peace and happy growing.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

what up og hows it growing. I have seen that these girls love og and wont stop feeding. I have roots hanging out and into my res already and its been 5 days. These girls are 12 inches strong and stacking up really well. I am gonna up my nutes and my ppm 150 more and see how they do. I can see the two different phenos and i can already see they are gonna stretch. Hope everyone is having a great day and keep up the great work on this forum. Peace and happy growing.

word bro, sounds legit. I've noticed the heaviest feeder I have is my LA Confid, she feeds almost every 2 days, 5ml of everything.

I got a fire og going into flower soon with only a week or two veg, maybe 3. She gets 5ml calmg now, probably going to up in the first few weeks of flower then taper off.

T

tipper619sd

righteous ya i had a la con last round she was a very late bloomer but produced nice nugs dank. wish i let her grow bigger before i flowered her. But he on to the next project.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

righteous ya i had a la con last round she was a very late bloomer but produced nice nugs dank. wish i let her grow bigger before i flowered her. But he on to the next project.

Yeah, idk what how mine will turn out. Been vegging for over a month and half in a 2 gal pot, probably root circling like'a bitch! Gave all my other big ladies that are in the small pots a root trim around 2 weeks ago, thinkin maybe its her turn as well. She looks a tad, yellowish, choked out almost!

T

tipper619sd

i would say she needs a bigger pot or cal mag. But besides that maybe what u said root cut. I know my la con needed lots of cal mag and she was a late bloomer but she was perfect in my opinion. I just gave my girls a shave today they are looking great.Gonna take pics right now.

C

caperfarmer902

Caper thanks for the reply and this is my second grow overall and second grow in this system. Pull up a seat and grab some medical popcorn and enjoy the show.

Already done tipper my man, got a stack of blunts and joints rolled, bongs filled with new water, and buds are sparkling on both ends, yours and mine haha, sub'd forsure tipper, goodluck brother cant wait for the next updates!!!

J

jdubz401

do yo guys think that sour kush is the same way on the cal mag side of things. The reason i ask is because i am using ro water and h&g nutes and my little babies look so bad its not even funny at all

T

tipper619sd

i would add cal mag since you are using r/o water. I am doing the same and even with H&G I add cal mag. Hope all is well j dubz and pm if you need any help. I doint have many years under my belt but i do read a lot and ask many questions from local farmers and have learned plus from this site. Keep up the good work and happy growing.

T

tipper619sd

ok heres a update day 9 in flower and these girls are looking ok right now hope they will start to flower soon havent seen any flowers yet just pistils.Also what is the highest ppm you have heard on an og grow before. Also whats a good ppm to start off with Thanks for all the replies and have a great day and happy growing.

IMG 20110825 165041
IMG 20110825 165046

Latest posts

Top Bottom