2nd Grow, Automatics fem., Flash, Automatic, Cream Caramel, Fruit

• Thread starter OttomanFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

Hey guys

This will be my second Grow and i will of course share it with you :)
Today i received my seeds. In this grow i will definetely grow all the Automatic 20/4 nonstop.

Seeds:

Flash Automatic fem. - Kannabia seeds
Fruit Automatic fem. - Dinafem seeds
Automatic fem. - Big Buddha seeds
Cream Caramel Automatic - Sweet Seeds

The setup is the same like in my first grow, check the link in my signature for more infos.

Seeds were watered this mornig.

2nd grow automatics fem flash automatic cream caramel fruit
organicness

organicness

Nice, I've wanted to see how that Cream Caramel does. Any updates?

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

Hey organicness and hi mattman.

Not much happened since that day. The bad news, my "115W 6400k Full Spectrum for growing" just broke. The ladies had a bad start again :(
For two weeks of their life, the are rly mini. Yesterday i moved them into bigger pots and now they are under my 400W HPS with my other ladies together.

Another sad news is that the "Automatic" from "BigBuddhaSeeds" didnt germinate. So i got only 3 left...

Here is a picture of the new pots under my new lamp...

P141201 31 05 11
M

mattman

Sucks about your light man, but seems like your fixing your probs with the HPS... looking great

I

iamachavvy

How the plants getting on now?? Have they managed to recover from thier bad start??

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

I think they are doing good atm. One thing is disturbing me. Today when i came home all three were laying down on the surface. Yesterday i had that with the cream caramel only. I fixed them with some copper wire. I checked the stem and i saw that at one part of it gets thinner.

In terms of growth they did pretty well the last 5days.

P1737 05 06 11
H

hempster87

Damn man you where plagued with problems... best of luck bro

I

iamachavvy

I hope everything turns out well for you, i'm glad i haven't had that many problems with my plants. Keep up the good work.

I

iamachavvy

What's happened to these plants?? I take it they didn't do too well??

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

Bad news non stop in this thread :(

I lost the Fruit and the Flash too. I had them on the balcony and some heavy rainfall harmed them that much, i couldnt get them up again. Only Cream Caramel left but she is looking good. Pics will soon follow...

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

Hey guys

Didnt post for a long time but i am rly busy atm. As told before only the CC made it. She is doing quite well imo.
Since all my other plants are finished i only got the CC left. I cant start a new run too, because they will not finish till my holiday trip.

This is why i wont run a single plant under a 400W HPS :(
So i will put the plant on the balcony and see what happens. No more light only sunshine on the balcony.

P091501 23 06 11
P0915 23 06 11
P0916 23 06 11

Latest posts

Top Bottom