2nd grow chemdawg

• Thread starter Bigreddog80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigreddog80

Bigreddog80

Since my first grow ever was done and turned out great( your words and praises thank you!!) I decided to do one plant and something rated as difficult. I picked chem dawg. This plant is in a 7 gallon fabric pot using fox farms ocean floor. I was using lst and snapped the main lead. So I did some creative training and pruning. I made it into 4 main branches going out like a + sign when looked down on it from above. Each main branch has 4 secondary branches. This popped in first week of May. The tent it is filling up completely is 36" x 36". Its from wall to wall. The main trunk is the diameter of a nickel. Just flipped to flower 3 days ago. It really seemed to respond to my mistake and idea to correct. Plus with this strains mold tendency I think the extra ventilation in the center will help. Whatcha think? Any pointers or ideas?

2nd grow chemdawg
2nd grow chemdawg 2
2nd grow chemdawg 3
2nd grow chemdawg 4
2nd grow chemdawg 5
2nd grow chemdawg 6
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Where did you get the seeds? There are a zillion chemdawgs/chemdogs on the market. I am planning to grow one out from nirvana.

Plant looks great. Nice and open and obviously vigorous.

Bigreddog80

Bigreddog80

Where did you get the seeds? There are a zillion chemdawgs/chemdogs on the market. I am planning to grow one out from nirvana.

Plant looks great. Nice and open and obviously vigorous.
Blimbum seeds from seedsman. I am currently growing and have in flower bubblelicous from nirvana. It's a auto and has huge buds on about every possible sight. I'll attach a pic later today. If nirvana does that well with all their seeds I'd say go for it. Cant believe how much is on this auto and the short time period.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Nirvana claims their "chemdog" (which is an og kush x sour diesel pheno) is one of their biggest yielders. So I'm curious.

Predicting you will have a nice yield from this lady!

Bigreddog80

Bigreddog80

Nirvana claims their "chemdog" (which is an og kush x sour diesel pheno) is one of their biggest yielders. So I'm curious.

Bubblelicous auto from nirvana seeds 5 gallon fabric pot. Fox farms ocean floor. No added fertilizer. 18/6 schedule always. Popped first week of may. Pics and vid from today

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Love to watch hope you do a grow journal on it! I'm considering their K2 right now, but I've also got they're Chemdog on my shortlist, good luck!

TheKushie

TheKushie

Those look like some dense bugs awesome job. You should hit them up with liquid weight for extra crystal and resin.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I got their chemdog on the list for next year. If the seeds ever show up lol
Running it now in a grow diary if you want to follow! So far, she is a beast. Very fast growth through 15 days. My seeds took 9 weeks fwiw. They look perfect: dark, striped, etc. 1 for 1 on germination. I'm a happy camper so far.

Top Bottom