2nd Grow Diary (480w LM301H + IR + UV)

• Thread starter whitexcloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitexcloud

whitexcloud

This is my second grow diary.

I have just finished my upgraded grow room and will take some photos and upload after I feed my babies..

This time I'm working with an unknown clone pheno, I've had them vegging for a while but alas, like last time I had some serious problems
when they didn't get attended to due to personal issues.

I have 2x 240w KINGBRITELED QB288 LM301H + IR + UV

I am using the standard Autopot system with a gravity feed (47L Res, 15L pots)

I have just insulated and completed this room, It would be my hope that this room should self regulate well, however I'm considering putting in a heater just incase.

I'm hoping to use critical for my next grow but this is a completely different setup compared to my tents so will take time to adjust. Am looking to purchase another 3-5 Lights at the end of this cycle
(3000K LM301H + IR)

I would estimate that I am about 1 week into flowering, no more than 2 (trust me, life has been hectic but hopefully now my babies will get the attention they deserve.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Looks very Nice, maybe defoliate a bit at the bottom of the plants
Yep, I was thinking about doing that myself. I usually would have by now but life got in the way.

Ill defoliate until all the branches are horizontal.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

This new room is working excellently. I'm keeping temperatures between 20-28 degrees Celsius consistently without much assistance

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

So I've done some trimming which is good but I've been very slack at LST'ing.

I need to put my scrog nets up and I wanted to know what heights people would recommend.

Room is 2m / 6.5ft high. I was thinking of putting them at around 500mm and 750mm or 600 and 800mm.

Do these sound right or do you have a better suggestion?

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Okay, Here's the flower week 3 (approx.) update.

I put in a SCroG net (better late than never)

Tidied up some wiring ( going to do another rewire before the next grow ) for safety.

Changed the fan positions, blowing across the canopy from two directions now and also underneath.

I will be putting some shelfing in shortly to hold the dehumidifier and gravity tanks but will need to consider the best positioning for this.

The room will also get a new SCroG setup and paint again before my next grow.

Plants are sitting approx. 2.5ft / 750mm high.

Comments would be appreciated.

one last note. The room was put together quite quickly and I think I will make some wall and intake/exhaust modifications before the new grow.

pps. I'm still unsure about this strain, thankfully next genetics should be better known.

FW3 1
FW3 2
FW3 3
FW3 4
FW3 5
FW3 6
FW3 7
whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Here is a day 29 log.

I will be putting up more extensive data for my next setup as I now have logging software.

I will also be getting more lights and sensoring equipment so I can consistently monitor my setup in future

My setup seems to make my camera go yellow not sure what that is, perhaps refresh rate?

Next setup will be 5 lights. Will transition to 3000k+660nm

IMG20210110200245
IMG20210110200258
IMG20210110200307
whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Day 44 update (I think)

Still no fucking idea what the strain is.

Having some issues but I think I know the solution, just need to wait until next cycle to give a proper clean down and implement some new policies.

Any tips? comments?

FW6 1
FW6 2
FW6 5
FW6 6
FW6 7

Latest posts

Top Bottom