2nd grow in tent still need help

• Thread starter Fuzzynippz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

Hey guys this is the 2nd grow in this tent and could still use some help my last grow wasn’t so great but it was a start this one is looking better but is still missing something
My plants seem to stay short I’ve run these ones under 24 hrs light ( light is a aglex 2000w) watered every 3 to 4 days and I have used mg soil also added some bone meal a week and a half ago and last night I added blood meal to the water also topped them up with worm castings on the bigger plant and chicken manure to the smaller one I found out the bigger plant is a auto and is in flower stage

2nd grow in tent  still need help
2nd grow in tent  still need help 2
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I always went 18/6. Never saw less growth and saved some electric.
Does your light have a dimmer? Can you turn it up?

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

No there is no dimmer on this light I read that 24 hrs light will help growth of the plant that’s why I tried it this time

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

No there is no dimmer on this light I read that 24 hrs light will help growth of the plant that’s why I tried it this time
Plants need to sleep and recover. If you watch time lapse photography you can see the plants go through a cycle of 4-6 hours down time even with 24hrs light.
19on / 5off works great and they will, in my experience show sex faster.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

The soil you're using is all clumpy. I use ffhf soil and I add additional perlite to it for good measure. Most of the vertical will happen in flower anyways so I wouldn't necessarily get too hung up on that

Ponky

Ponky

You should switch your medium to something more popular for cultivating. High drainage media. Something live or something like a ProMix.

Top Bottom