2nd grow is looking much better than my first. Purple caper grand gelato and ethos purple sunset

• Thread starter BloominOnion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BloominOnion

Had many hiccups my first grow with yellowing leaves slow, growth and deficiencies. Increased my grow nutrients, added cal mag and mr fulvic to my waterings and this run is leaps and bounds ahead of my first. Starting week 5 of flower since the flip to 12/12.

2nd grow is looking much better than my first purple caper grand gelato and ethos purple sunse
2nd grow is looking much better than my first purple caper grand gelato and ethos purple suns
2nd grow is looking much better than my first purple caper grand gelato and ethos purple suns
Reactions: HWH
B

BloominOnion

I’m growing in coco loco “soil”. It’s amended coco coir with perlite. The thing that helped the most was adding 3ml of cal mag to each feeding and increasing from 1 ml of foliage pro to 3 ml of foliage pro per gallon. Was worried about over feeding and didn’t realize my well water had minimal minerals in it at 70ppm. This helped to stop the early leaf yellowing and leaf necrosis that I had with my first grow.

Top Bottom