2nd grow, mixed media :) LSD-25 (DWC), White Widow and Gorilla Glue (soilless\hydro) and Amnesia (soil)

• Thread starter todoriri
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
todoriri

todoriri

Hey Growers!

This is just my second grow and I decided to post it and hear some feedback from the community, to exchange experience and knowledge.

I have a small 150x80x200cm tent and I am experimenting with different media to find what works for me.
All the plants are auto-flower.

At this moment, there are 2x LSD-25, one in soil and 8-week in flower and one tiny seedling in DWC. The one in soil started flowering very early and could not develop well, but it still comes with big buds for its size.

There are 2x Amnesia in soil, almost in flower, looking good for now. My first time, the Amnesia turned out to be photo-periodic and I hope now they are auto's.

One White Widow (white label seeds) and a Gorilla Glue seedlings, both in a soilless experimental mix - clay pebbles, vermiculite, perlite and akadama.

I am using Dutch nutrients, brand is Metrop, which are very good for foliar feeding, 50/50 RO/tap water
Mars-Hydro SP-250 for the light. It is a good light with good efficiency and not expensive at all.
The apartment I live in has a built-in ventilation system and I have attached the carbon filter to it, comes in handy and exhausts everything outside the building.

If you have any comments or want to know something about my setup, I will be happy to respond :)

Peace

Amnesia
Amnesia preflower
Lsd25 in soil2
Lsd25 in soil1
Lsd25 in soil
Gorillaglue
2nd grow mixed media  lsd 25 dwc white widow and gorilla glue soillesshydro and amnesia soil 7
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome to the farm!

White widow is a strain i have never ever ever ever ever liked. lol

Will never grow it my self. Hate it.

todoriri

todoriri

Welcome to the farm!

White widow is a strain i have never ever ever ever ever liked. lol

Will never grow it my self. Hate it.

Lol, LittleDabbie, what did that poor WW did to you?

Got a good price on the seeds and I am curious to see how it turns out.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom