2nd grow noob is it chop time?

• Thread starter dabby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dabby

Had my first sprout in soil December 5th. Genetics is from homegrown cannabis co sour diesel autoflower. I still don't have any amber trichomes yet. I'm thinking I shouldn't flush yet

2nd grow noob is it chop time
2nd grow noob is it chop time 2

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
when did you flip to your flower lighting schedule?

E

Edinburg

Sweet plant, I would flush out with cold tap water to knock down any foxtailing and plan to chop in 7 to 10 days.

E

Edinburg

I was taught to chop my plants with about 20 percent amber, as his trichome is just milky it's an early chop and that makes the weed go right to your head, if he wants to chop now he could , far be it from me to tell anyone to chop there plant, however if he wants a bit of a body high he will need a bit of amber and it takes about 10 days from the point he is now, I know some folk don't flush, I was taught to and doing with cold tap water will not hurt it, it will get rid of any nute build up, and knock down any foxtailing. I was taught to grow but a Nam vet mostly outdoors but we would run a few over those long Maine winters, so you can take it or leave it, but this has always worked well for me, I want a nice body high maybe he does not, it's just advice, in the end it's his plant and he is going to do as he sees fit, nice plant though.

E

elusiveshame

You didnt explain what cold water does for foxtailing, which i asked you. Im still not buying into it...
Nothing. Plants don’t like cold water. Room temp is perfect, but nothing under 62-65F should be used unless you’re trying to damage your plants.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Nothing. Plants don’t like cold water. Room temp is perfect, but nothing under 62-65F should be used unless you’re trying to damage your plants.
Yea imma put that clown on ignore. First one!! Lol.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Had my first sprout in soil December 5th. Genetics is from homegrown cannabis co sour diesel autoflower. I still don't have any amber trichomes yet. I'm thinking I shouldn't flush yet.
What a beautiful plant! Nice work.

I'm a newbie, too, but from what I've read so far, I conclude that flushing is only applicable to synthetic nutrients. Is that what you're using? Even then, if I understand it correctly, flushing is for fixing specific problems. That lovely plant doesn't seem to have any problems.

So, this gets my vote as the best advice so far:

Don't bother flushing it. You can just ease back on nutrients. I think you have a couple of weeks to go. Wait until all the white stigmas are red and shriveled.

^ +1

E

elusiveshame

Yea imma put that clown on ignore. First one!! Lol.
Yeah, I had to put my stalker on ignore. I’m assuming they were told by staff to quit quoting / starting shit with me, so instead they’ve started liking my posts and tried to reach out on another social media site 🙄

Wish the ignore did more than just hide their posts, but it’s better than nothing.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah, I had to put my stalker on ignore. I’m assuming they were told by staff to quit quoting / starting shit with me, so instead they’ve started liking my posts and tried to reach out on another social media site 🙄

Wish the ignore did more than just hide their posts, but it’s better than nothing.
Awh man, it only hides their posts? Thats a bummer. Guess I'm not gonna bother then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom