2nd Grow progress with KNF Garden Amino & Humic Acid

• Thread starter cannaluvme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannaluvme

cannaluvme

My first grow was a success overall. I was pleased with the results from Lotus Nutrients in my first run with Gelato clones. I didn't use any growing technique for my entry into cultivating this beautiful plant. That harvest is done with and now I'm in my second grow with a few different strains from different breeders and topping the ladies this time around. I acquired these beans through Masonics #FreeSeedDay, I can't be more thankful to Mase for the historic event held a couple months ago. Here we're now in week 3 in veg with these ladies. To be honest, I followed @knf_garden on Instagram before I decided to make the switch to his feeding schedule using soybean amino and humic acid. I see a lot of cultivators having great success using his recipe so I decided to give it a try myself. So far I love the results I've gotten at the moment. Nice and lush green leaves and thick stalk, the dynomyco inoculants are also helping out in the growth process. Overall I'm stoked about reaching the flowering stage and seeing what type of results I get at the end. I'm hoping to yield min 2 oz per plant, that's the goal! I still have lots to learn and I always appreciate the feedback given from every cultivator. Happy growing!

2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid
2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid 2
2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid 3
2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid 4
2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid 5
2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid 6
2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid 7
2nd grow progress with knf garden amino  humic acid 8

Latest posts

Top Bottom