2nd grow, same yellowing edges

• Thread starter 7munkee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7munkee

7munkee

I grew out an OG Kush Auto early fall and around day 55 she started getting yellowing around the leaf edges that progressively got worse. This plant was grown in FF happy frog and I started using the trio pack around day 30. I ran 6.5 -7 ph until I got stoned and forgot to rinse off my ph pen. It dried out for 3 days and started giving crazy readings, so I abandoned it and ordered another. The plant got progressivly worse but I just plugged away best I could with 6.5 ph unt6il the end. The plant finished, but it was underweight.

This grow I decided to scrap the trio and just use worm tea with molasses. Around day 30 I top dressed with FF Happy frog. Day 59 I watered with a tbsp of desulphered molasses mixed in 1 galon water. 2 days later, today, I noticed the yellowing again like the first plant.
2nd grow same yellowing edges

2nd grow same yellowing edges 2

Same strain just different feeding.

Potassium deficiency?

I grow organic monster plants outside but I am totally new to this indoor and I am having a hard time. I'd really appreciate any pointers.

AKgrow

AKgrow

What kind of light and how close? Also, sounds like you are starving them, they need more than brand name soil and molasses. What do you feed the organic monsters outside?

7munkee

7munkee

I have 2 Atreum 1000s about 16" from canopy.

They get fed tea 2x week. Tea consists of worm castings, kelp, molasses ,and a 1/2 tsp of Flower Fuel.

I top dressed with bone meal @25 days.

My outdoor plants get fed puppies and small children.

Top Bottom