**2nd Grow** SpiderFarmer SF4000 , NFTG #4 -Sour Power-Hella Jelly-Strawberry Cheesecake- 3x3 Tent

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

How high above the clones do you keep it? Would a 3ft tall tent be too short?
3' is tall enough. Depends on the light how high it should be. I put mine in the corner and add shade if needed, so i'm not sure about a single light above. Use a phone app and get it about 1500lux.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I think I’m going to pass on cloning this round. Already got 2 tents going, both on their way to flower. Plus if I don’t clone it…I’ll end up wishing I did, meaning the bud is bound to be awesome if I don’t clone it. Good logic right? Anyways, Sour Power is showing as a female, looking healthy, truckin along.

I’ll throw up some pics later.

Last edited:
Dothraki

Dothraki

SOUR POWER (bag seed)

50D2B40B 97DE 4787 B278 F53EF8C59405

Dothraki

Dothraki

Just did a slurry test (couple days after feeding) shows .3 EC and 7ph for one plant and .2 EC 6.9ph for the other.

Any thoughts? That’d be 140-210 PPM on a 700 scale, will be on 12/12 in a couple days.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Just did a slurry test (couple days after feeding) shows .3 EC and 7ph for one plant and .2 EC 6.9ph for the other.

Any thoughts? That’d be 140-210 PPM on a 700 scale, will be on 12/12 in a couple days.
i would give it a late veg feed, little extra herc and demeters, if you have any more one shot top dress with a few table spoons before feeding

Dothraki

Dothraki

i would give it a late veg feed, little extra herc and demeters, if you have any more one shot top dress with a few table spoons before feeding
I still have a lot of one shot left, I only used it once because I thought it was a one time thing…but I’ll hook it up and up the Herc and Demeters. Thanks!!

Dothraki

Dothraki

BTW…Do you use Bloom Khaos? I read that when you use it you should give extra HH, haven’t really messed with it yet though.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I also have an idea…just to compare, I wonder if I should use 1/2 distilled to 1/2 tap for one of my plants and see if the issues are reduced, then I’ll know that a filter for the next grow is a must.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

try mixing the 2 and see what your meter says. My filtered water is about 100ppm, vs 350 tap. Lately i have been just filling milk jugs and letting them sit outside for a few days. the filter was taking to long. I still use the filter to feed seedlings

Dothraki

Dothraki

if you want to try bloom khaos then try it next time, i start that stuff during veg, that way if an issue shows up it is easier to correct.
Ah good to know 👍👍

try mixing the 2 and see what your meter says. My filtered water is about 100ppm, vs 350 tap. Lately i have been just filling milk jugs and letting them sit outside for a few days. the filter was taking to long. I still use the filter to feed seedlings
yeah if I remember correctly mine was .5 ec which I think is around 350. I’m curious how accurate a slurry test can be for ppm…seems like it would actually be double what the reading is since introducing 50% distilled water. Maybe I’m not understanding how it measures though.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Ordered some EZ Tea Bloom from Cultured Biologix. Anyone use it before or anything similar?
I used this one -> HERE but I bet many of them kick ass and the plants love them. I did however do a like 24hr brew the 1st time and a 12ish hr the 2nd. I keep reading things that say it is important not to be impatient and to really let them brew as long as they say. I couldn't see how there would be much a difference between 12 and 24hr but maybe there really is one.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Ordered some EZ Tea Bloom from Cultured Biologix. Anyone use it before or anything similar?
Great stuff, works amazing with Nectar. Just mix and pour, no need to aerate. I was adding some to my feed once a week. Just adjust for ph before adding microbes

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Do you have a copy of the nectar bible? Some really cool instant tea recipes in it, for veg and bloom

Dothraki

Dothraki

Do you have a copy of the nectar bible? Some really cool instant tea recipes in it, for veg and bloom
I do. It’s a 2018 copy, thing is FULL of info lol. Had no idea there were tea recipes I’m gonna go check them out.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I used this one -> HERE but I bet many of them kick ass and the plants love them. I did however do a like 24hr brew the 1st time and a 12ish hr the 2nd. I keep reading things that say it is important not to be impatient and to really let them brew as long as they say. I couldn't see how there would be much a difference between 12 and 24hr but maybe there really is one.
Oh those look cool, pre packed in a little filter bag. I bet they work better than the instant stuff but the ones I ordered you just mix them with water…like instant coffee! And we all know how delicious THAT is hahaha.

Top Bottom