**2nd Grow** SpiderFarmer SF4000 , NFTG #4 -Sour Power-Hella Jelly-Strawberry Cheesecake- 3x3 Tent

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

Day 2 of 12/12. They are definitely going to try and outgrow this tent reeeeal quick. I’m hoping to be able to manage all 3.

Doing the best I can keeping PH in check and below 7 in the soil. Gave some extra calcium and magnesium since this line is driven by calcium. Need to grab a filter system for the next grow that can filter out calcium carbonate.

4709D3EB E9A0 4878 B542 CE36BC7E5E03
B0B62814 B8A5 4C1A 8B1E 96F63C9F8171

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Lol. Anyone that played God Of War should grow with nectar for the gods.
Hah that is too funny. My handle happens to be from when I played a mmorpg called Anarchy Online like 20ish years ago. A Trader was one of the Professions you could choose. You basically had powers to deplete others powers and give them to yourself temporarily 🤣

Dothraki

Dothraki

Hah that is too funny. My handle happens to be from when I played a mmorpg called Anarchy Online like 20ish years ago. A Trader was one of the Professions you could choose. You basically had powers to deplete others powers and give them to yourself temporarily 🤣
Haha Nice! I think I was probably playing GTA III. That’s before us console guys were online lol.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Running out of room in the tents. Strawberry Cheesecake # 2 was the first to go since it seemed to possibly be a Herm. Gave it to a buddy who has an empty tent at the moment.

2 left under the SF4000 (moved the others to a different tent).
Sour Power on the right and All Gas OG on the left.

0CB8ADE8 9D5C 442E AE1E 0B76D6730366
9B264874 CB8A 458F B48E 56D9182BC5BE

Dothraki

Dothraki

They look much better now than they did through veg. Knock on wood. Since this is my first time topping I’m really curious how the next 2 weeks will look. I know this Gas OG wants to stretch just like Lemon Grass did, which imo is a plant better for outdoor grows…or if you have a huge tent, or scrog it. But not sure if it would’ve been more manageable if I topped it.

All you guys that did this shit back in the day before payphones and Burger King smoking sections disappeared…hats off to ya. Wonder how many people were like “dude told me to cut the top of my plant off, fuckin moron” lol

growsince79

growsince79

They look much better now than they did through veg. Knock on wood. Since this is my first time topping I’m really curious how the next 2 weeks will look. I know this Gas OG wants to stretch just like Lemon Grass did, which imo is a plant better for outdoor grows…or if you have a huge tent, or scrog it. But not sure if it would’ve been more manageable if I topped it.

All you guys that did this shit back in the day before payphones and Burger King smoking sections disappeared…hats off to ya. Wonder how many people were like “dude told me to cut the top of my plant off, fuckin moron” lol
I don't like them tall ones. I got a blueberry goin now that's almost unacceptable. Hard when you are trying to do 6 plants in a 2 x 4. Hope its worth it.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I don't like them tall ones. I got a blueberry goin now that's almost unacceptable. Hard when you are trying to do 6 plants in a 2 x 4. Hope its worth it.
Exactly! Lol. If it’s DJ Short’s it’ll be worth it. That stuff is amazing and he breeds some of the best highs you can get. Check out Flo if you ever get a chance that was a great one,

growsince79

growsince79

Exactly! Lol. If it’s DJ Short’s it’ll be worth it. That stuff is amazing and he breeds some of the best highs you can get. Check out Flo if you ever get a chance that was a great one,
its from victory gardens no clue if its any good, but I grew a lsd and a thai cross that was real good. $10 per seeds at the local grow store.

Top Bottom