**2nd Grow** SpiderFarmer SF4000 , NFTG #4 -Sour Power-Hella Jelly-Strawberry Cheesecake- 3x3 Tent

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
First, awesome congrats on the strains for the grow! Also, as someone myself who loves the "Oldies But Goodies"...Kyle Kushman (my hero) is now working as a breeder/consultant for Homegrown Cannabis Co. > Buy Marijuana Seeds Online | Cannabis Seeds For Sale | Weed Seed Bank USA (Yes, they have his famous Strawberry Cough. Yes Kyle does Podcasts and whatnot- This Grandma has to admit...I am a FANgirl of "Kyle's". Everything I learned about growing I learned from his videos and even gotten some pretty awesome pheno-types from HCC.) NOT advertising, just sharing what worked for me and in case anyone DOES want some of that ORIGINAL Strawberry Cough..IN SEEDS. ;) LOVING the grow. I will be watching with love!

Dothraki

Dothraki

First, awesome congrats on the strains for the grow! Also, as someone myself who loves the "Oldies But Goodies"...Kyle Kushman (my hero) is now working as a breeder/consultant for Homegrown Cannabis Co. > Buy Marijuana Seeds Online | Cannabis Seeds For Sale | Weed Seed Bank USA (Yes, they have his famous Strawberry Cough. Yes Kyle does Podcasts and whatnot- This Grandma has to admit...I am a FANgirl of "Kyle's". Everything I learned about growing I learned from his videos and even gotten some pretty awesome pheno-types from HCC.) NOT advertising, just sharing what worked for me and in case anyone DOES want some of that ORIGINAL Strawberry Cough..IN SEEDS. ;) LOVING the grow. I will be watching with love!
Hey that’s awesome. Strawberry Cough was one of my favorites. Thanks for the suggestion!

Dothraki

Dothraki

Day 1 of week 5. Seems they packed on some more trichomes overnight!

Hella Jelly Day 29
05561328 E54C 45E3 9F50 DB4456A31819

Dothraki

Dothraki

Only 4 more Fridays…should put it right around the harvest window

Dothraki

Dothraki

They look very similar. Hows the terps?
Yeah they do look very similar, I was surprised… All Gas og smells like motor oil/burnt rubber and lemon, the SP smells kinda similar, less lemon, cleaner motor oil and a ever so slightly skunky with fresh rosemary or something lol. Can’t figure it out yet. Hoping it ends up Grapefruit and fuel though 🤞🤞

Top Bottom