Started 5 pineapple express autos and 1 sweet cheese. Its looking like the sweet cheese tapped out on day 2.
Sprouted in jiffy cubes and transplanted into large smart pots for final home. I left room to add soil as needed

Running 2 600w hps
Soil-promix hp
Flora duo line as needed

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Am taking the liberty of moving you to the autoflower forum as you may get better exposure there. Welcome to the farm!!!

Started 5 pineapple express autos and 1 sweet cheese. Its looking like the sweet cheese tapped out on day 2.
Sprouted in jiffy cubes and transplanted into large smart pots for final home. I left room to add soil as needed

Running 2 600w hps
Soil-promix hp
Flora duo line as needed
I'll watch. I enjoy auto grows. Good luck

Topped one pineapple at third node, other picture is the biggest pineapple. Gonna compare the results. Super buds went into their pots today

Rearranged them according to height. One with the tall group was fimmed but only shot up lower growth in response. In the shorty group is the 1 sweet cheese runt and one fim and one topped pineapple express. The 3 littlins are the superbid autos staying squaty under the leds

Rearranged them according to height. One with the tall group was fimmed but only shot up lower growth in response. In the shorty group is the 1 sweet cheese runt and one fim and one topped pineapple express. The 3 littlins are the superbid autos staying squaty under the leds
Dope training technique, like a mini SCROG. Did you top the autos? I’ve never tried topping an auto, I heard the recovery period isn’t worth it in overall yield, so I’ll be following this closely. Great set up, happy growing amigo.

I topped one and fimmed 2. You can see that the stems arent as thick on the ones i topped but there are more bud sites and im limited on heighth. Hoping to compare results and see if training is worth while on them

Roughly 33 days in are these stretched badly or normal to be this tall? Was looking at some other pictures and getting worried. I did not train 2 of these 3

Edit. The tallest is probably 4 foot or close to

Tall ones are over 5 foot. The 2 short p.e that i bushed out showed a little mag deficiency looks like that has cleared up now

Also mounted a 400w mh for some blue light on the left wall. Not really running it much but next time around ill start them with the leds. T5ho, and the mh