2nd Microgrow

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Well this plant doesnt deserve to be in the first batch.

General organic nutrients were started at bloom because that is when I got them.

Plant is in a 3 gallon fabric pot that was trimmed to about 2 1/2 gallon sized to fit in the grow box.

Wow this is as big as the biggest i had before. This will be my last microgrow. I have a 4 x 4 tent and decent lighting to start the next one. When I get to photperiod plants I think I will use the box to veg a scrog plant or something to get the hang of it (and make use of it).

Or I will sell it.

:)

This one just hit 4 weeks

I have one more a raw diesel auto from royal queen seeds that just hatched 4 days ago.

3 gallon pot for that one too :D

IMG 20161022 230522
gwheels

gwheels

I did some bending in this kush Ryder. I think I can do two max in my grow box as long as I use a 3 gallon fabric pot.

IMG 20161102 163258
gwheels

gwheels

Autos do grow some weird looking plants. Photo period look so much nicer :D

I do love posting pics here so I can stop trying to remember when they went to week 4 or 5 or 6 etc.

Maybe I shouldnt blaze while i grow. But what is the fun in that.

gwheels

gwheels

The buds keep getting fatter. I am glad I have the nutrients for bud growth and blooming now :) My diesel auto just hit the 3rd node and is growing like crazy now too. Bio root and the other stuff really helped make that healthier looking faster than my first batch :)

The camera had to use the flash because of the low light in my garage. It looks greener in real life.

Today is week 6

I am currently using General Organics full strength because it is only burning a wee bit and lets see what it does.

10ml per 4 litres (1 tsp per gallon) biobloom and biomarine

5ml per 4 litres (1/2 tsp per gallon) calmag and biobud

The stuff stinks like no tomorrow (I believe someone said a carps asshole so i will take their word for it).

I will post pics of the diesel when it gets taller than the pot. I think I have a bad habit of not filling the pots to the top. This will be remedied in my tent grow.

I may be redundant but here goes

I have autoflower seeds of some awesome strains and some photoperiod seeds of some better strains. :)

I have a 4 x 4 x 6 1/2 tent with a good light that should cover 3 X 3 and filtration and I think I i will put it in my basement. I will get an ozone burner to offset any smell and I should be rocking it

I have a cold room I was thinking about but winter this year will make that room about 30 degrees F all winter (+1 C). So I think it will be a giant pain in the ass to do it there.

I have a good spot and a 15 amp circuit with nothing on it but a plug in the basement and I am putting it there. I will use a homeade CO2 generator with the sugar and water and yeast method for the next run because it is in the house and i dont its better than shake it in the bag solutions (probably, from what I have read).

I was going to go with 9 autos but I am thinking 4 photos would be better because the most I have done so far is 3.

I think I can top and fim the 4 to fill the place nice and probaly in about 2 more weeks than an auto flowers.

I would say photos are strong but that vape hit I just had from some auto cristal storm is pretty damned strong. Really nice buzz too. Dried for 1 week and cured for 1 week. Stems crack and buds are firm but spongy. I air them out once a day for a minute or two. If the bud was damp I would probably leave it out for a while and then put it back but I think I dried it well enough.

It sure works good.

For my first ever grow with a light in a grow box I think I did ok.

I digress.

I think my question would be which do you think would be wiser.

9 good autos (quarter pounder, trans siberian, auto kush ryder or a few different sativas)

4 good photos (jack herer, king tut, sour kush and white widow or northern light)

With it being in my basement I can do either and have the temps in the tent ok.

I want quality and yield. The first batch is for friends and family and I want to hone my skills. We will be legal for everyone here April 2016 and I would like to have next years outdoor be mental so everything I learn now helps me then.

Thanks for reading and excuse the duplicate posting. I would like the opinions of the growers that know.

I will continue to pursue my hobby to blow the minds of the people I know with the flavor and beauty of awesome bud.

IMG 20161110 200637
Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

I checked the trichs today and we are at 30% amber. I turned off the light and will leave it in 48 hours of darkness and then trim and dry. I realize with this one that the density of bud really does come on in the last few days. If you CAN wait it is worth waiting. And I have a bunch of sativa so lets make this plant knock me out :D

gwheels

gwheels

This is the end of grow #2. I have decided that I will continue to use the grow box to start seedlings where i can watch them easier than screwing around in the tent. When they get to the 2nd or 3rd node i can tent them and just keep on trucking. I will weigh it in a week when i jar it. It is not too far off my outdoor kush plant and as much as my 4 other autos i grew in the box. :)

IMG 20161201 121307
gwheels

gwheels

wow am i impressed. I cracked open the jar tonight and vaped a bowl in my arizer air and wow. It is better than the 23% stuff I got from the LP.

Auto kush ryder is the strongest auto i have ever had

Latest posts

Top Bottom