2nd Round Grow with trust issues. Please lend me your Mastery, THCFarmers.

• Thread starter FordLoves8008ies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FordLoves8008ies

FordLoves8008ies

Hey all you awesome THCFarmers,
This is not a cry for help or asking you guys what I should do with my friend to start off. I tolerate him because weve been friends for 20+ years.
We went through 1st round together then split 3 ops with a buddy. This was suppose to be my Op but he cant stop Fucking with my shit and thats just the beginning. But enough about that,

Please help me out and give me some help/advice/estimation on:

1: Actual age of these plants by size (I know im asking alot right off the bat but bear with me)
2: Am I ready for Flower?
3: Friend wants 3 more weeks of Veg in Tent that is house shaped.

5x5 - GG#4 / 3 Kings / Red Runts.
Red Runtz is 2Ft tall from soil break, Bags are 9inches tall - 2' 9" total height / 24 inches from light.
House and Garden Neuts - Coco A&B - Feed 1 per week -1.5 L water each per day
5 Gal Buckets - Coco Loco medium
Light: SF4000
"Week 4" of Veg
The first picks are 1/17, SOG added today (without me home, i was at work and had to fix things he did for 2 hours.
I cant believe these are week 4. I say week 6 at least and say 6 because we cant agree when Veg starts. He wants the huge plants with big fat nugs, i keep telling him to follow neutrient schedule of 8 total weeks max 10 and he wants 8 weeks of veg and at least 6 weeks of Flower. I want to quit but its extremely fun and fuck him. What i need is ammo to tell him to get real.

Please take a look and send me your advice!

2nd round grow with trust issues please lend me your mastery thcfarmers
2nd round grow with trust issues please lend me your mastery thcfarmers 2
2nd round grow with trust issues please lend me your mastery thcfarmers 3
2nd round grow with trust issues please lend me your mastery thcfarmers 4
2nd round grow with trust issues please lend me your mastery thcfarmers 5
Heynow

Heynow

Technically veg starts at the first real set of leaves in a seedling. It starts when you see the first roots when you are cloning. Anything under a non flowering photo period is veg.

Are they clones or seeds? If they are seeds they will stretch 3 to 4x that size...if clones 2x. You can flower them anytime. GG's take at least 9 to 10 weeks to finish flowering, not sure about the others. I don't think any of those plants will finish in 6 weeks...there are only a few varieties that have that short a flowering time (NL 1 takes 45 days...shortest I know)

Looks good tho

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

Technically veg starts at the first real set of leaves in a seedling. It starts when you see the first roots when you are cloning. Anything under a non flowering photo period is veg.

Are they clones or seeds? If they are seeds they will stretch 3 to 4x that size...if clones 2x. You can flower them anytime. GG's take at least 9 to 10 weeks to finish flowering, not sure about the others. I don't think any of those plants will finish in 6 weeks...there are only a few varieties that have that short a flowering time (NL 1 takes 45 days...shortest I know)

Looks good tho
Nitro

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if your not doing anymore topping, than 3 more weeks than flip if healthy, than it’ll be another 8-9.. weeks to finish..
you should raise that net up 10 inches before starting to use it or just take it down it just gets in the way..

Latest posts

Top Bottom