2x4 auto grow tent

• Thread starter ClosetClouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClosetClouds

Posting here to document some of this, but also, definitely open to any constructive criticism or advice.
3 sour stompers, 1 Jager.

I’ve had the stomper seeds since October of last year, and I didn’t realize I was supposed to refrigerate them, but I did have them in an air right capsule. Not sure if they were not good seeds and maybe that’s why this one plant is so small?

All 3 stompers were planted on 2/2/22, and 2 of the 3 germinated by 2/7/22, and the smallest one germinated by 2/8/22. The jager was planted 2/19/22 and germinated by 2/22/22.
I’ve uploaded pictures of the soil I have them in, as well as a nutrient solution called recharge that I used a couple of times on my last grow, and I’ve used once so far on this one.

stomper 1 is showing its sex and appears to be female, stomper 2 is a little behind that, and stomper 3 seems to just be a runt? Anything I can do to help it bounce back?

lastly, I know transferring an auto is not ideal. I planted the jager in this container not anticipating that it would germinate, and then it did. How and when should I go about transferring this plant? If it came from a bag of weed I bought, how can I be sure it’s an auto flower?

Thank you!!!

2x4 auto grow tent
2x4 auto grow tent 2
2x4 auto grow tent 3
2x4 auto grow tent 4
2x4 auto grow tent 5
2x4 auto grow tent 6
2x4 auto grow tent 7
2x4 auto grow tent 8
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Quick, before they get any bigger, pull them and fill the pots with soil that you have premixed a dose of recharge into and replant.
they will stunt with that small amount of soil. Fill them one finger from the top edge.

Recharge has microbes and stuff that convert the soil to food. That's organic. You don't feed, just water.

C

ClosetClouds

Quick, before they get any bigger, pull them and fill the pots with soil that you have premixed a dose of recharge into and replant.
they will stunt with that small amount of soil. Fill them one finger from the top edge.

Recharge has microbes and stuff that convert the soil to food. That's organic. You don't feed, just water.
It makes sense that this would be enough soil. This is the amount I used last time (my first grow) and they reached
That’s a bag of coco loco he has pictured not soil - tough to be organic in coco ? That’s a serious question CN not being a smart ass
Coco loco is soil plus coco, but, it mostly behaves like soil.

That said, with these being autos, I think digging them up and putting them back in would probably stunt them from the stress that would put them through, wouldn’t it? Autos don’t have as long of a life cycle with which to bounce back from something like that.

Top Bottom