$3,000 for 10 seeds…Insanity! Thug Pug Genetics

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

madininagyal

My goodness $3k is insane!

I'm still contemplating on buying a 6 pack of OMFG from Sensi@$170!🙃

stay far from sensi bro , too much fire to keep loking for weak gen, try some solfire at 100 a 10 fem pack with more than 10 seed lol but if i had the money i would have bought this collection , unicorn poop is a cross of sophies breath( gosht og and mendobreath male ,sturdly spewright,) i grew this one and it was stellars but wasnt lucky enough to grab unicorn poops because of some stellar pehno found on some pack ,

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Seeds for $3000 is moronic; IMO; and anyone who spends that much for a seed is an idiot. If you were going to spend that much; why wouldn't you want a clone instead of it's offspring....

Anyone spending even $100 for a seed is a moron in my humble opinion.

Purple punch $0, lessoned learned priceless.
PXL 20220128 184920417MP
Seed

PXL 20220128 202230341MP

Seed2
PXL 20220128 184925714MP
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Nice bud.
Clones of Purple Punch Plumb full of GDP Gorilla fems & Wild Landrace Thai (male) shipped directly over from the Gulf of Thailand. Brother say's it's the best plant he's smoked in 20 years there.

So lots of f1' variety here; and I've got this, plus Rude Boi OG (from clone); White Tahoe Cookie (from clone) and made some f2's of the GPD Gorilla; and some others. Everything this whole run should have some real winners in there somewhere. Something for almost every taste; is what I was shooting for here.

Especially those sativa lovers out there. Should create some quality hybrids. The wild Thai was a crazy looking plant; but needed to be tamed. 👹 Or it will get 40 foot.

Here he is; in the back right>>> at least what it grew back too after I chopped it down to nubs.
IMG 20211229 033301 1

IMG 20210226 163250854
Capture 1

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
You’ll never see that thread here,
THC Farmers are to smart to fall for that gag:)
You’ll have to catch it over at troll it up,
There’s plenty of suckers over there,
And if some idiot does here, there banned for life:)
LMAO
HAHAHA!! 9 pages and this one was the most funniest comment imo!

Last edited:
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.
My dude, if you have a disposable income and no common sense welcome to America. I've seen both in dog parks hunting cabins shooting range and out in traffic people spending absorbent of mounts of money on absolute s*** than having kids that put Tide Pods in the mouth and call it a challenge f****** society

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
10k is better spent towards a plot to grow on for me

L

LennyD

Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.
Never ever, don’t do it , maybe the cut.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

That's obscene, I would buy a pac of reg seeds and donate the rest to the food bank, no one should buy that! Besides you can get better weed from different breeders for so much less.

J

JenkylClones

The 50k is for the guy that hands over the clones and a sample. And they thought they were getting legit guys giving them the real kill. Hahhhhaaa. That's like me believing I'm getting a deal on a used car. I'm taking literal strangers asking around. Literally low tier customers trying to use the 50k payment to get the kill. A literal bank transaction. So naturally you rip em off. Laugh all the way to the bank. They thought they were slick. Sure the buyer got paid. But they also bought the poo. Hahaha.

The 50k is for the guy that hands over the clones and a sample. And they thought they were getting legit guys giving them the real kill. Hahhhhaaa. That's like me believing I'm getting a deal on a used car. I'm taking literal strangers asking around. Literally low tier customers trying to use the 50k payment to get the kill. A literal bank transaction. So naturally you rip em off. Laugh all the way to the bank. They thought they were slick. Sure the buyer got paid. But they also bought the poo. Hahaha.
This is so not how it goes. The reason they are paying 50k for a cut is it is a custom cut.

They try the final result plus will look at the endless growing info provided. End of story you take an old cut like runtz bx it to make it go from 2 per bulb to 4 but keep the terps and look. Not terribly hard with a lot of experience but it takes quite a while to do likely a year or more.

J

JenkylClones

I submit a $10,000 clone that you can buy right now. Go big or go home!

Just an FYI but that is roughly what runtz cost for a clone when it was new. Breeders were buying the second they got the chance. For us that seems crazy expensive. However, if your a breeder you can take that cut create a lineup and sell a couple thousand packs at 100 or 150 a pop. It'd an investment which h is what people completely don't understand.

This is just a gouge. The only thug that goes for that price is in the st judes auctions. The reason they go for so much at that auction is because they sell the rarest like banana breath #2 or the like which go for thousands. However the big reason they went for so much $$ is because ALL the proceeds go to a children's charity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom