$3,000 for 10 seeds…Insanity! Thug Pug Genetics

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Thus my position on the 90% genetics, 10% grow question....
Yes, genetics are important, no question in my mind about that one.

But in feeble minds, it gets twisted into something it isn't..
If you can't find weed that gets you stoned, than maybe it's time to give it a break for a day or two, or perhaps start blending your strains.

Shopping for $3k strains is not a solution.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yeah this shit is quite ridiculous. I thought for sure that must have been a typo until I saw that other post with the various thug pug prices WTF? That is insane no one should pay that much. I have popped hundreds of packs of seeds and no joke my hottest strain to date is still homemade seed run. Crossed a stud bagseed male with a Fire OG Kush cut from the local clinic and low and behold the progeny was stellar. Better than 99% of the other shit I have ran go figure LOL 🤷‍♂️

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah this shit is quite ridiculous. I thought for sure that must have been a typo until I saw that other post with the various thug pug prices WTF? That is insane no one should pay that much. I have popped hundreds of packs of seeds and no joke my hottest strain to date is still homemade seed run. Crossed a stud bagseed male with a Fire OG Kush cut from the local clinic and low and behold the progeny was stellar. Better than 99% of the other shit I have ran go figure LOL 🤷‍♂️
I made thousands of seeds bred from bag seed- grown out about 20 so far and everyone so has been excellent. So I'm guessing the other couple thousand are all good. I've only grown 4 different store bought strains in my life. The best two store bought was maybe as good but no way better. The rest were a waste of money.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

For the price of a pug 10-pack, you could get 100-200 seeds (purchased and freebies) from one of the many UK or Netherlands seed banks. Prospective seed buyers should do their research. I’m sure 99.999% of the growers on this site are smart enough to avoid the “pug trap”.

Jerry_Va

Jerry_Va

I've never seen the man sell a pack of seeds for more than $80. I don't know if he helped create the hype by saying he was retiring from seed making or if he honestly felt like he would be no longer be able to physically. I do know he put out tons of fire at bargain prices and has donated a shit load of money to St. Jude's over the years from seed sales. I guess I'm a fanboy. I have 6 packs of Muel Fuel with the Puta 2.0 freebie I paid less than $4 a piece for and I know I'm going to find something insane in there

DanC520

DanC520

Ignoring the price thing, because I mean, come on lol. I'll say the commercial stuff I've seen from Potent Planet (AZ) that uses Thug Pug gear is damn good. Mule Fuel, Meat Breath, Purple Drank Breath to name a few. So worth a run if you get the seeds at a reasonable price IMO.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

AK Bean Brains. Killer strains. Absolutely realistic prices. Breeds his own stuff and has since the 70’s. Check him out. I don’t use Instagram but I understand he does. Blueberry that pre-dates DJ Short getting ahold of the strain.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You guys are so funny🤣
Dispensary owners will buy that shit up no problem.
My friend gets paid 15k a month, they fly him back and forth 2 weeks on 2 weeks off all expense paid to tell the water boys how to mix the nutes out in Oklahoma. These guys piss 3k daily

growsince79

growsince79

You guys are so funny🤣
Dispensary owners will buy that shit up no problem.
My friend gets paid 15k a month, they fly him back and forth 2 weeks on 2 weeks off all expense paid to tell the water boys how to mix the nutes out in Oklahoma. These guys piss 3k daily
What company/ farm? I don't know of any OK farms that produce anything special. In fact, I don't know how the stores even stay open. 12 stores in a town with 3 bars. Never any cars in the parking lots - and not one has ever gone under. I don't know anyone who buys at the store anymore, but they keep opening more. Very strange.

Last edited:
FourPlants

FourPlants

What company/ farm? I don't know of any OK farms that produce anything special. In fact, I don't know how the stores even stay open. 12 stores in a town with 3 bars. Never any cars in the parking lots - and not one has ever gone under. I don't know anyone why buys at the store anymore, but they keep opening more. Very strange.

I will get by
I will get by
I will get by
I will survive

growsince79

growsince79

I will get by
I will get by
I will get by
I will survive
Maybe for a while. I saw on the news, some stores in okc were busted for selling meth. Another was just busted buying black market California weed. What's next lol

FourPlants

FourPlants

Maybe for a while. I saw on the news, some stores in okc were busted for selling meth. Another was just busted buying black market California weed. What's next lol
I don't know the local landscape of OK to really comment on it. I say that about every business I question how they keep they doors open.

I imagine they fall under some larger corporate umbrella and they can carry the loss there to offset the gains elsewhere if they aren't doing something shady.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I just googled it and this is what I found.

Screenshot 20210710 110745 Firefox

Also I didnt find any in stock.

Supply and demand take over, the guy retired, the stock is deplinishing and other sellers with his stock are trying to market that aspect.

rarity, and solid original standing of that strain (which reads quite good) make it worth some higher price, not sure about 3k, but people pay for these things.

I agree, they seem to be reputable, the product sound and due to a third party seller they seem to be getting raked over the coals.

Just noticed it didn't grab the price, it was 400 for 10
Screenshot 20210710 110812 Firefox

Last edited:
Top Bottom