$3,000 for 10 seeds…Insanity! Thug Pug Genetics

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
What company/ farm? I don't know of any OK farms that produce anything special. In fact, I don't know how the stores even stay open. 12 stores in a town with 3 bars. Never any cars in the parking lots - and not one has ever gone under. I don't know anyone who buys at the store anymore, but they keep opening more. Very strange.
Not sure on the name but it’s a publicly traded company.
Next time I talk to him I’ll ask. They have around 50 employee’s and 8 60-80 light warehouses.
He was showing me picks on his phone and I was wowed. My friend the guy they brought in isn’t even a great grower. He grows with gh base that’s it lol. The only thing he does do well is gets weight. Which he said the company was only averaging 1 lb per light and he’s got them up to 2.5 a light. So in that sense it makes sense to bring him in.
A year later they are still bringing him in. These guys have so much money, he gets to drive their cars like rolls Royce’s , lambo’s etc. when he’s out there. They even flew him in on a private jet when the airports were hampered down and the beginning of the pandemic.
I too am thinking where is all this average pot going? When I think Oklahoma I think of an old western hick town with maybe a strip club. LoL

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Next time I talk to him I’ll ask. They have around 50 employee’s and 8 60-80 light warehouses.
He was showing me picks on his phone and I was wowed. My friend the guy they brought in isn’t even a great grower. He grows with gh base that’s it lol. The only thing he does do well is gets weight. Which he said the company was only averaging 1 lb per light and he’s got them up to 2.5 a light. So in that sense it makes sense to bring him in.
A year later they are still bringing him in. These guys have so much money, he gets to drive their cars like rolls Royce’s , lambo’s etc. when he’s out there. They even flew him in on a private jet when the airports were hampered down and the beginning of the pandemic.
I too am thinking where is all this average pot going? When I think Oklahoma I think of an old western hick town with maybe a strip club. LoL
Visit OKC and wipe that image out. There’s money up the ass in Oklahoma. Especially around Tulsa.

growsince79

growsince79

10k Liscenced growers and 300k med users. Pretty crazy. Everyone here must have friends and relatives in Texas. lol

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I made thousands of seeds bred from bag seed- grown out about 20 so far and everyone so has been excellent. So I'm guessing the other couple thousand are all good. I've only grown 4 different store bought strains in my life. The best two store bought was maybe as good but no way better. The rest were a waste of money.
Bingo! Some of the finest plants I have grown were from bag seeds.

Fin da gud erb mon, & prey dat dares sum sed in'it
Then grow her out, because it's 99.9% chance it's a she.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Everyone loves frosty buds. I'll choose high potency over high frost anyday
I like both actually, but if I had to choose, it would be the much denser more ordinary looking buds, no doubt.
But I ain't going to lie, I'm a fan of frost also, especially high Indica leaning frostiness.

I want a cake of some sort next.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I like both actually, but if I had to choose, it would be the much denser more ordinary looking buds, no doubt.
But I ain't going to lie, I'm a fan of frost also, especially high Indica leaning frostiness.

I want a cake of some sort next.
Got turned on to some Ice Cream Cake. I’d beat my mom up for a bag of that. Waiting for a cutting when the guy gets back in town.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Ice cream cake is nice and smooth, frosty, and strong as opposed to wedding cake which looks real nice and tastes like crap lol

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Ice cream cake is nice and smooth, frosty, and strong as opposed to wedding cake which looks real nice and tastes like crap lol
This bud reeked when I opened my little vacuum can I had it in. I love it. Tastes really good and definitely stony

Jaspercane

Jaspercane

10k Liscenced growers and 300k med users. Pretty crazy. Everyone here must have friends and relatives in Texas. lol
Lets get the numbers right. But you are absolutely correct its crazy here....... And we dont like Texas!

3000+ Commercial Ops. 400K cardholders, 8000+ dispensaries. state population 4 million. I believe they have put a cap on commercial licenses effective 9/1

growsince79

growsince79

My info was old. Just looked at omma. 547 pages X 15 growers per page= 8,205. And 370,000 card holders. 13 dispensaries in my lil town of 25K. So thats 378k people allowed to grow.

Spike8910

Spike8910

Treestars seed bank still got phug pug gear reasonable prices

Jaspercane

Jaspercane

My info was old. Just looked at omma. 547 pages X 15 growers per page= 8,205. And 370,000 card holders. 13 dispensaries in my lil town of 25K. So thats 378k people allowed to grow.
The only people making money right now are the grow supply stores around here.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Its nice to see more people be able grow their own and not pay the crazy prices.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You never know. These plants may have the ability to perform oral sex. That might be worth it, if they were good.

Jaspercane

Jaspercane

What about BC Seeds? Their prices make Thug Pug Genetics prices look they are a dollar store.

Top Bottom