$3,000 for 10 seeds…Insanity! Thug Pug Genetics

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaspercane

Jaspercane

I first heard of BC Seeds and their genetically altered products about 10-11 years ago. They used to have a picture of a 18ft tall plant in their showroom. I'm assuming it's the one they are talking about below. Ive searched for the picture but Im sure its years gone.

"In her first year, she produced a mere 4.2 lbs, but she was planted late, on May 28th. That’s a very late start here in British Columbia. By the time she was two years old, she was 9’ 8” tall. And in her third year, we had to transplant her to a taller greenhouse with a much taller roof. Today, she stands at 34’ 10” and has produced 38.2 lbs of bud by December 4th, 2017. We think she would be considerably taller if we didn’t trim off her buds all year round".

I want to laugh because I cant think how this possible 🤣

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
For real though. Good for a laugh and that’s it. Gotta wonder if there’s really a sucker that big out there roaming around.
I ordered forever bud!!
Can’t wait!!!! Paid cash😉

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have seen prices as high as $750 for a 5 pac, he or she must have wanted them very badly.

DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

Did you notice they are claiming it yields more indoors than outdoors......what a crock of shit. I bust out laughing when i saw the 58% THC. LOL LOL

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Did you notice they are claiming it yields more indoors than outdoors......what a crock of shit. I bust out laughing when i saw the 58% THC. LOL LOL
Hahaha. With glowing reviews like this
no refunds or exchanges. 😂

“I’m into my third year and she just keeps producing non-stop. We call it our family tree becauase it’s our only source of income, it’s like a money tree supporting our family of 8.”

CannaTech

CannaTech

This is another hoot!:
Bro that had me dying.
Not to metnion the site owner, keep making new account just to post positive counter reviews LMAO...

Also, No one is going to pay any money like that for a fucking F1 cross of two strains that are not even that good. You can literally make this cross yourself for 200 bucks.

growsince79

growsince79

Bro that had me dying.
Not to metnion the site owner, keep making new account just to post positive counter reviews LMAO...

Also, No one is going to pay any money like that for a fucking F1 cross of two strains that are not even that good. You can literally make this cross yourself for 200 bucks.
I have seeds (that are probably better) I would trade for 2 young layer hens. SW Oklahoma.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Bro that had me dying.

So true, I wont pay more than $100 for a F1 cross, especially when I know how many seeds one medium plant could generate.

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

BCseeds that ole interpol/rcmp infoline still around? LMAO

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Seeds $0
“Every day we live is a priceless gift; loaded with possibilities to learn something new; to gain fresh insights.”

IMG 20211105 200347884
TSD

TSD

Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.
Yeah hard pass.... Also, Unicorn Wedding is a way better name than wedding poop. A unicorn wedding sounds fun as fuck... wedding poop sounds like you got wasted at your wedding and shit on the dance floor.

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

For $3000 you get a bag 6000 seeds over here in my town
I don't believe my eyes $3000 for 5or10 seeds I hope it 10 🤔

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
you guys think these seed prices are high try shopping for weed in a cookie dispensary. $55-60 1/8’s plus tax. So that’s like $70 for a few joint🤣. People love pretty packaging.

Top Bottom