$3,000 for 10 seeds…Insanity! Thug Pug Genetics

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.

3000 for 10 seedsinsanity thug pug genetics
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Dang, that's some serious poop. And not even feminized poop. I would be curious how this goes if anyone here actually has the spare change to try these out but I am certain it would not be worth $300 per seed and that would be if you had 100% ladies.
You ain’t kidding. Feel bad for anyone that pulls majority males out of a pack like this 🥺. If anyone posts a diary of this grow, I’ll follow for sure.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You ain’t kidding. Feel bad for anyone that pulls majority males out of a pack like this 🥺. If anyone posts a diary of this grow, I’ll follow for sure.
You’ll never see that thread here,
THC Farmers are to smart to fall for that gag:)
You’ll have to catch it over at troll it up,
There’s plenty of suckers over there,
And if some idiot does here, there banned for life:)
LMAO

Jerry_Va

Jerry_Va

I have a pack of unicorn poop I paid $80 for. I'll sell it for half price $1500 😂 I have found some nice stuff in his packs. He had an operation on his back and said he was retired and his stuff went from $80 a pack to crazy real quick.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.
There you have it, eat your cake (and unicorn poop) too.
It's all about promoting hype there. I would suggest avoiding those kinds of scams.

For $3000 (if they were worth it), you should be getting clones, or the mother itself.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Thug pug has a good rep from what I know but $3k is ridiculous.
It's a nit-witted scam, meant to produce exactly what this thread has done. hype. nothing more.

It's called "free" advertising... They must have spent all their wad on crack. lol
(and this was the brain child born from that crack session).
Probably been playing these games for years, and this is simply the natural progression of the same bottomless greed.

Who the fuck eats frozen premium steak like that anyhow? Certainly not me.
1489435408 trump steak

This is how I (and most Americans) eat steak...

The deer lodge

Last edited:
Jakecan

Jakecan

It's sad that people;e are wrecking the name of thug pug. Thug Pug has started to gain a lot of traction and is becoming a big name. But to sell probably f1 genetics for $300 a seed is ridiculous.

karolanne

karolanne

Yeah, I saw another one at the exact same price no later than yesterday and I left the website. But hey, people can ask whatever price they want for whatever they have to sell.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Sounds to me like a cheap shot at President Trump.
It's not a cheap shot, look at the picture, and decide for yourself.

Do you eat one bite of frozen steak and try and pawn it off as Premium? really...
"Think for yourself", that's all...
(lets put aside the part he's a reality show host, not a cattle rancher). The frozen steaks aren't even his, simply the label is...

Point is: Your paying for a label. Anyhow, that's my belief and I'm sticking too it. Your "free" to choose what you think also.
Fact Check: He's not "President Trump" anymore. (Probably still president of his golf club though).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom