$3,000 for 10 seeds…Insanity! Thug Pug Genetics

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopey28

Dopey28

Wow..thats f#&/ed man...and i wanted to move to canada 😔.
I’m also Canadian here markets flooded with ACMPR weed. It’s every medical patients right to grow there own or even have someone else grow for them. They get a license for plant count above and beyond the 4 per household (not adult) we are allowed. The system has become a joke with scripts for massive amounts of plants easily being purchased. (Literally have a buddy who thought he was gonna become a king pin. 3k and his script for “insomnia” was something like 50 grams a day and just shy of 400 plants)
right now here it’s 300 a p probably about to be less with outdoor coming off. That gets you mid range out/indoor nothing to make you hack your lungs out nothing to write home about. High quality fire still runs 8-15 locally.

There are many big lps that have set up shop around me. It’s all old tobacco land. People I know who have gotten pinched over there limit if it’s not been a lot (your doing 20 and legal is 4) they have been ripping them all out maybe taking some equipment but no cage time. But they have cracked down on a few greenhouse/farms/full house ops over the last couple years and they are looking at time but they were also 30 cops and dump trucks to clean up sized grows.

Madmax

Madmax

I’m also Canadian here markets flooded with ACMPR weed. It’s every medical patients right to grow there own or even have someone else grow for them. They get a license for plant count above and beyond the 4 per household (not adult) we are allowed. The system has become a joke with scripts for massive amounts of plants easily being purchased. (Literally have a buddy who thought he was gonna become a king pin. 3k and his script for “insomnia” was something like 50 grams a day and just shy of 400 plants)
right now here it’s 300 a p probably about to be less with outdoor coming off. That gets you mid range out/indoor nothing to make you hack your lungs out nothing to write home about. High quality fire still runs 8-15 locally.

There are many big lps that have set up shop around me. It’s all old tobacco land. People I know who have gotten pinched over there limit if it’s not been a lot (your doing 20 and legal is 4) they have been ripping them all out maybe taking some equipment but no cage time. But they have cracked down on a few greenhouse/farms/full house ops over the last couple years and they are looking at time but they were also 30 cops and dump trucks to clean up sized grows.
Unbelievable..im speechless mate.🙁

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Unbelievable..im speechless mate.🙁
That's accurate. I grow with an ACMPR license but I just use it to grow for myself with a 49 plant count. I wanted to have enough plants for seed sorting etc, and grow enough to make hash with.. and now I just do a single grow a year for myself and only do 16 plants.
Although I have a legitimate reason for getting the license, it wasn't hard to aquire.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I have been playing with the thought of moving to Canada, live in a cabin or something and grow. Not so different from Norway in climate.. but the thought stayed a thought. Dont speak french either.. as i guess most of you do when not on here

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They charge so much bc certain people are going to buy just bc of price, they think bc the seeds are so expensive the plant will grow $100 dollar bills, that is a down payment on a new sportster, thug pug has a good reputation but no seeds are worth that much.

20210828 115145
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

In that case i got two new strains, 1 is called Elf Puke, and the other is spaghetti policy. But im not marketing the seeds, just the dirt they were grown in. Itll be 100$ a bag, whos in?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I have been playing with the thought of moving to Canada, live in a cabin or something and grow. Not so different from Norway in climate.. but the thought stayed a thought. Dont speak french either.. as i guess most of you do when not on here
Im a Canadian living in Montana with a green card.

There was a time, maybe 40 years ago when Quebec wanted to separate from Canada and become their own country.

As an Ontario resident we had a joke that if they left we would be that much closer to the east coast.

I don’t speak French and i failed French in high school

Mugwort

Mugwort

Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.
There are those that think if they’re charging that kind of $$ it MUST BE THE BEST 🌱 🌱 $$ can buy!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nobody in Canada really speaks French except Quebec and some people from New Brunswick and Cape Breton. 90% of Canada is English speaking, and most people I know don't know a word of French.

TSD

TSD

Northern Ontario there use to be a lot of French speaking communities
But only Quebec had it as thier preferred language right, like province wide? I know in Montreal many like to act like they don't even speak English to Americans... can't blame em, we kinda suck. 🤣

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

But only Quebec had it as thier preferred language right, like province wide? I know in Montreal many like to act like they don't even speak English to Americans... can't blame em, we kinda suck. 🤣
Yes Quebec is all French. Back in the 70s all road signs were in English only then the referendum in 1980 all signs were changed to both English and French with French on top.

Don't know for sure but if i had to guess I'd say now they are probably only in French

Candler420

Candler420

Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.
Hmm that's crazy....Ive grown for these guys and a partner of theirs and a couple other banks and what's crazy is, does that mean my 10 pack I've got is worth that?

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

My goodness $3k is insane!

I'm still contemplating on buying a 6 pack of OMFG from Sensi@$170!🙃

Latest posts

Top Bottom