3 Cotlyedons And 1st Leaves?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Just had an XBJ16 from second generation genetics sprout and it has 3 cotlyedons and 3 first leaves showing. I've never seen or heard of this at this stage,anyone else have any experience with this phenomenon?

K

kansabis

What up g gnome? Yeah didn't have time this morning,had just broke ground last night still yellowish,peeked head in the tent this morning and was like wtf! Ima get pics 2nite hopefully it should be a lil better developed and stuff.

G gnome

G gnome

Last edited:
K

kansabis

Yeah I just had my first trifoliates,tga subcools the third generation,3 of em had 3 sets of leaves at the 5th node of each plant. Crazy,guess it will be a good first pic post.

jipp

jipp

hell yeah. im hoping the mutant i have with the quad cotyledons will pass on his none pot looking leafs to a female so i can have a stealth plant, for no other reason than something to do i guess. he smells really bad too when you fuck with him.. go mutants!

beans, full of surprises.

Srenots

Srenots

strange but cool formations... Astro was the only female tho

Astro Dawg x Star Dawg .... tri

Astro Dawg x Star Dawg 3weeks

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

Damn I guess I just gotta grow more plants,that just made me feel like its not very uncommon lol
well the Astro tripped me out as well...then the next drop we got 2 more...it never happened before ....but got 3 in just 1 month lol...

Top Bottom