3 Different Nutrient lines and 3 growing mediums and enviroments

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Have the luck of weather finally cooling down enough to get some good outdoor results so far. My current setups are a 4x2x5 with 1 Chocolope and 1Super Lemon Haze. They are in my medium mix i make (coco, foxfarm soil, BlackKow Manuer and perlite). I only got 2 plants that in there that I had to bring in from getting messed up by bugs. Plants being fed FoxFarm Trio and CalMag plus "Flower Fuel". Under 2 mars Haydro lights totaling 600 watts at 100% and 10 inches away. no signs of heat issues yet. good noticable groqth since vrought in 4 days ago, but leaves lacking nitrogen which i upped tonight. Then I have my 3x3 AC Infinity Tent kit. everything runs off of my phone which is awesome. i get alerts when things neeed adjusting. Only ine plant as its my first attempt at hydro ever and i also made my own bucket so its a test. running 300 watt AC Infinity Light at 100%. Plants being fed Technaflor line of nutrients. Plant is a mini hulk. Not a single leaf issue. By far the healthiest of all my plants.
Lastly im attempting first outdoor run and decided to do autoflowers as ive grown very comfortable in growing them. They are in Promix Only and topped with Black Kow in hopes of nutrients running through promix from manuer. nutrient line is FOOP. Did tons of research and am not in the slightest disappointed. plants are VERY healthy but still not as healthy as my indoor Hydro. I have a durban poison close that is costing me a shit ton of money as she needs water 2 times. day and nutes every 3 days at the max. I finally have gotten my grasshoppers under control. May be luck but my all natural insect repellant ive put togetger and seems to be doing exactly what it said it would in about 2 weeks.

So far my opinion is my indoor hydro amd technaflor plus very ideal conditions os my winner. will see come harvest.

Top Bottom