3 GOOD, 1 LATE BLOOM... What Gives?

• Thread starter IndyFarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IndyFarmer420

IndyFarmer420

All plants 60 days from 🌱. All plants using (sharing) nutrient resivoir in DWC. My Gold Leaf started flowering about 2 weeks ago and continues to put on buds nicely! Two other plants have just started to flower and I feel like they're going to be fine here in the next few weeks... They are the two short bushy ones on the left side of the tent. Amnesia Haze & Blueberry. However...my Northern Lights continues to VEG. 18\6 light cycle. ALL are auto flower. I trimmed these girls about 10 days ago and they have all fell back in really nice. As you can see my 4x4 tent is completely covered in green leaves! See all these stretchy leaves on my Northern Lights plant...these are all the leaves that are filled back in since I defoliated about 10 days ago. Any ideas or am I just over stressing for no reason?

3 good 1 late bloom what gives
3 good 1 late bloom what gives 2
3 good 1 late bloom what gives 3
3 good 1 late bloom what gives 4
IndyFarmer420

IndyFarmer420

PATIENCE... Not only a great song by GNR... But vitally important when growing weed!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Who’s the breeder of the autoflowers ? I ask cuz occasionally some unstable beans slip thru. IMO if it doesn’t flower soon it prolly won’t until you flip it like a photoperiod. 60 day veg seems like a long time IMO

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I agree with mosh here. Probably not an auto.
you could cut lights to 12/12 and work it back up some.

D

DesertGolfer

The guys above are probably right, but I had this same issue very recently where one if two twins started flowering at week 6 and the other still hadn't started flowering at week 10, not a pistil in sight. All the advice I got was to flip to 12/12 in case the recessive genes meant it was photoperiod but I couldn't has I had other plants in there. 67 days in I walked into beautiful flowers all over and flowering fast since. I have three others in there planted 5 weeks later that started flowering a couple of days afterward. All seeds from same breeder fast buds. Seems like it's just part if the game. There’s unlikely any harm in giving it another week or two before you try flipping your lights or something but I’m still new at this so feel free to ignore me and listen to the seasoned growers above if you’re able to switch to 12/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom