3 HortiLab Cannabis Champions Cup Entries stolen in Spain!!!

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What should we do now??

• Re-send and represent!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Do not give a damn about the champions cup anymore!!

Votes: 43 60.6%

• Total voters
O

ograskal

I would resend if possible...The more cups you win the better for your company!..~ogr

W

wyattthewiteboi

i disagree i think the forums are where its at the more ppl posting about your stuff the better for your company i couldt tell you one person who ran or won the c cup im sure there are ppl who do follow that but if i hear about a strain or breeder i go state to the internet but im sure it dosnt hurt the company to win a cup or cups iddd never trust the mail ether i would take it or someone i know

W

wyattthewiteboi

tru i just feel its the forums that get the seeds sold and the cups to promote but when it comes down to it they both go hand an hand

T

TyKaycha

forums appeal to other growers, but the end consumer is going to go by what they read/see winning the various cups out there.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for your input everybody!

you are not the only ones mate , one other comp i know of has had theres not turn up to .?

@ Sonic: Did those samples not turn up at all in spain, or where they lost after the arrived, too? Care to share the name of the comp?

Anyway this is for sure not the most professional cup in Spain.

@high-tothesky: Just curious, but which cup would you consider the best/most professional in Spain these days?
...on a side not know you know to always have some back up until u know its were its upose to be

@xX Kid Twist Xx: We got a confirmation that all our entries arrived safely and were not aware that they will be forwarded again in Spain.
There is some super dank back up, which could be resend, but unfortunatelly our nicest outdoor buds are not available anymore...as the dampkring put it: shit happens!

We will make up our mind about what we are going to do now with the "Cannabis Champions Cup" and keep you all updated! :rollj:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Do not give a damn about the champions cup anymore!!

H

high-tothesky

HortiLab;253793 @high-tothesky: Just curious said:
Well, as far as the cups are about the marketing and party and no more about who really got the best weed (btw its not fair that just grow shops and seed banks can participate)

Imo, DJAMBA CUP seems to me more professional than any other cup here in Spain, but again its just my opinion, at least the organization its fantastic and it took place in an incredible location in Ibiza, they’re about to release a doc about it.

N

norstar

intche in San Fran

you should enter the Connoisseurs Cup on April17-18 it's in San Fran. they are having an international breeder's cup and a patient's cup.:rastadancing:

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thx for your opinions everybody!

the organisers are good people, send it again..
:star

Hey Midnightgardener, actually we heard that from quite a few sources and decided to resend some entries to the "Champions Cup".
They made it again...lets hope they arrive at the judges this time.

you should enter the Connoisseurs Cup on April17-18 it's in San Fran. they are having an international breeder's cup and a patient's cup.:rastadancing:

Would really love to enter the "Connoisseurs Cup" but did not find any info about it...do you have a link norstar?

Imo, DJAMBA CUP seems to me more professional than any other cup here in Spain, but again its just my opinion, at least the organization its fantastic and it took place in an incredible location in Ibiza, they’re about to release a doc about it.

Heard about the DJAMBA Cup as well, definitly sounds like good fun!! :character0180:

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like you won. Whoever took your entries must have thought they looked the best! I guess the fact that they only stole yours is a compliment! Just trying to be positive.

R

Rabbi

Hortilab - Fuck those organizers if they can do the job.

DON"T RESEND ---- SAVE FOR SAN FRANCISCO, CA. June 2010

HighTimes is organizing right now The 1st HT Medical Cannabis Cup , SF June 2010.
Come out and compete here. Cali is where its at, dont kow anyone going to Spain first for the greatest strains, just like with wine, Cali is the crown jewel.

Amsterdam had maybe 3500 judge , Cali has an estimate 369,685 medical judges now waiting to try that awesome Starbud.

R

Rabbi

Every one tyrs to claim World Champion.

never been to one of these events. but been to over 23 HT cannabis cups, Sorry, but I'm only going to support HT.

Start dropping some info one whos attending this infant event, What strains what growers what companies, I already now what to expect form HT, the best event that could possibly happen.

hortilab - if you do only one in Cali - do the HT one, lots of other trying to make a name and Cashin on the fame and money. dont buy the hype!

R

Rabbi

So GOD .........disclose.. what is your finnacial interest in this event! you the hype man?

R

Rabbi

isnt there limited number of those that can partake in the judging.

R

Rabbi

I ment patient judges, i heard it was limited....ie could show up and not be allowed to partisipate in the sampleing because of a limit?

R

Rabbi

and my apologies, thought you where hyping for your own bennefit.

Cow Palace (Sup Mr. John Root!) is such a small venue, and usually contract with HA for security on hasardous events. Can imagine it being packed with with jsut a few thousand people. and difficult to enjoy onesself. even Parking will be a Bitc*

Latest posts

Top Bottom