3 leafs to 5 now

• Thread starter Malificentpurps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Malificentpurps

Malificentpurps

Hi I'm maleficentpurps I started in October with 3 leaves one level then 3 the next then 3 then 3 then now 5 leaves been 4 months and I'm only 7 inches tall help me plz what do I do

3 leafs to 5 now
Malificentpurps

Malificentpurps

Each time my leaves at the bottom turn yellow I clip em been 3 levels so far only using a grow light bar

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Is that in a plastic cup? A partially full plastic cup?

More light, more soil volume, more plant.

You could also have a runt. I've had tiny plants that never get more than a few inches tall.

Malificentpurps

Malificentpurps

QTips were holding me up lol and when does flowering start like I get the red bulbs for flowering just a low grow light bar

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

I certainly wouldn't kill it. Consider it a science experiment to see what cannabis is capable of. Taking everyone's word is nice, but see it first hand for yourself. I'm flowering a glueberry og and GSC atm that I'm in no hurry to show pictures of. They were stunted/runts from bag seed. They smell great and I'll smoke the crap out of em, just a little ugly.
Have you looked at lighting/nutes?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

That's so weird! Never seen that happen. I would tend to agree with more light and better soil. They have soil that you don't need to give nutes right away maybe that would be beneficial

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

As stated above lights maybe 1/4 nutes maybe air movement very little if you're using qtips to brace up though. Flowering starts when you flip the light hours to 12/12 but in my case I wouldn't until possibly got the plant a little more situated as to not instantly kill it curious to see what happens

Malificentpurps

Malificentpurps

I cant afford better lighting right now but I'll definitely add more dirt how to I do that though with out breaking it

Malificentpurps

Malificentpurps

It's got lil bitty leaves in the corners of each branch is that good

Top Bottom