3 months old, unknown Sativa

• Thread starter GodBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GodBuds

GodBuds

Plants 3 months old.

It’s also my first ever grow so suggestions and tricks are accepted and will be taken to heart for later experimentation.

I’ve been using Optimum veg and bloom combos and nothing else to help my plant along other then eggshells. In the future I plan on trying out the nectar of the gods, but wouldn’t know what to use. Any help with nutrients would be awesome and appreciated.

If anyone would be willing to bless me with some knowledge, then post away.

That being said I know there are more natural and cheaper ways then chemicals and wouldn’t be against learning it. I have no concern for how bad a natural feed may smell if it gives good results and is still healthy to consume.

3 months old unknown sativa
3 months old unknown sativa 2
3 months old unknown sativa 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looks good. Any veg feed line will work, heck Alaska fish emulsion and same branded “bloom “ will do far better job then most expensive crap out there, some Epsom salts for magnesium and calcnit branded calcium. Or cal mag . Other then that into flower use molasses to feed the carbs.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi if you can get your plant up of then floor creat a air gap under it warmer dryer roots aids in plant health. Regards Od .

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Plants 3 months old.

It’s also my first ever grow so suggestions and tricks are accepted and will be taken to heart for later experimentation.

If anyone would be willing to bless me with some knowledge, then post away.

The plant looks healthy so you are doing good things. Genetics is huge with plants and I would say this one is hybrid not sativa. They grow shorter with fatter leaves.

If you haven't gone to 12/12 lighting yet you probably should. At 3 months it's time.

GodBuds

GodBuds

so an update,

The plant was fed with just tap water 3 days before I added the flowering nutrients to the next batch of feed, so i could try to flush some of the veg nutrients out, this was done before i threw it into darkness.

I'm currently now about to end a 36 hour darkness of my plant, I've heard it can help increase the speed at which its sends it into the flowering process.

@LittleDabbie I cleaned my fans bro, I honestly hadn't noticed so thanks for the look out, I'm more focused on the plant.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
so an update,

The plant was fed with just tap water 3 days before I added the flowering nutrients to the next batch of feed, so i could try to flush some of the veg nutrients out, this was done before i threw it into darkness.

I'm currently now about to end a 36 hour darkness of my plant, I've heard it can help increase the speed at which its sends it into the flowering process.

@LittleDabbie I cleaned my fans bro, I honestly hadn't noticed so thanks for the look out, I'm more focused on the plant.
Just know your plants will suck nitrogen during stretch. Im running my veg nutrients full cycle aside from week 4 and 8 when I use bloom nutrients kind of like a pk booster. No need to flush out good nutrients if nothing is wrong.
And yes 24-36hrs of darkness is said to speed up the bud site on sets and stretch. Just watch humidity and temps with darkness for that long. Happy grows.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, that looks like a winner. keep it going. Was this from seed or a clone start?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I gotta say it.. Clean those LED FANS! rofl...

Yea, that will kill your LED"s buddy. I even take mine apart, and clean out the inside, if the dust get's in the heat sink, that's terrible, and going to kill your light.

LED's are just like computer chips, and need cooling to keep from dying. Also, having crap in your fans destroys the fan life, and if you start growing that dust on the inside, it' "insulates" the heat next to your dying LEDS.

(not to mention a hiding place for mites, fungus, all sorts of vectors).

I'm the guy with liquid cooling on my GPU and CPU, I've been building computers for decades. That's a sure death sentence to them LEDS, and it will cause them to "degrade" faster, as they slowly degrade over time. It's inevitable, but can be slowed by good maintenance. Another good product is CRC avation quick dry contact cleaner,
I also like the silicone grade

Or corrosion X, just be sure to do it out of the tent, and clean the outer box, to prevent any contamination of your plants. But it's excellent stuff for electronics that are exposed to humid environments, and will lubricate the fans, while keeping your contacts free from corrosion. Extending life of the lights.

I even use it on my drones or any electronic equipment.

S l600
Last edited:
GodBuds

GodBuds

This plant was grown from seed, and started in dirt. I germinated it by using a cup of water and paper towel as well, though im not sure if that effects anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom