3 New Crosses- ECSD/G-13 x NYCD/G-13, KQ x G-13, Ch AK47 x Chem4

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

cpl of #@$%&!! corrections:
- the OT is a cross not a strain. (brainfart.) I started running it a year ago from F-2 seed.
- WINs is "Water Insoluble Nutrients", not "Nitrogen". Soybean meal is my WINs N source and had N on mind. More on WINs and I'll get back to you, brother daze and new dude blueblood manana. am tired and buzzed ATM.
oh. the diesel/g-13 is a 4-4.5 on the 1-5 density scale. hard but not urkle density. more on that2. c4n

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

That Orange Thai looks amazing. What kind of flowering time does she have?
I'm taking it @ 10 weeks +/- a few days. It can go longer, but I think it exhibits a fresher, 'orangier' flavor and a more uplifting buzz @ 10 weeks. The buds don't come due all at once, so it would be best to top harvest. I don't have the time or space to mess around w/ that so I strip out most of the lower buds early and force the action up to the terminal colas.

whats up brother? how in sam hill tarnation did i miss this thread?wow that orange thai looks amazing man. hows she smell/taste? killer work,fuck the haters . peacentreez 42o
yo wazup brothaman. smell/taste is a clean orange- like orange juice. I don't think that even the breeder thought that the flavor would shape up this early in the process. Chk out my Orange Thai thread for more detail.

This was in production for a couple of years, until my people ran into some probs w/ you know who. It's back in production now, but I'm the only one who's been running it for the last year, and these and the ones at the OT thread are the only photos of harvested OT bud that you will find.

The other three that I'm showing you are the first of their kind. The F-1 seedlings were handed off to me in late Dec and although they are being grown now, I'm a month or two ahead, so what you are seeing is are 3 new, F-1 crosses flowering for the first time. No biggie for all you breeders out there, but the opportunity to be the first to bring a new cross to flower doesn't come around very often for a grower, at least not this one.

420alldaze

420alldaze

well my friend,i have to say,much thanks to you and your dedication to your garden. it shows my man.and i would also like to thankyou for giving me the privelage to see these kick ass creations. im doing some killer queen x space queen.smellin rightous i might add. + vibes your way bro.:)

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

love to see your KQ x SQ bro. If you're threading it, lay a link down for us.

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro this isnt the best pic of one of my kq. ill try and get a better pic next time
photo-14-jpg.204767

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I kicked off a grow diary w/ these 3 crosses at the beginning of the year but somehow, I went terribly off topic in my second post and although I was enjoying the ride, the thread kinda went to hell in a bucket from there..
The 3 seedlings turned out to be females which was kind of a bummer, at least, for me because I thought it woulda been way more cool to follow 3 males.

Journal seedlings1
Journal seedlings2
If you look closely, you can see that the cross I've been referring to as ECSD/G-13/HP x NYCD/G-13/HP is all bassackwards and yes, there is some dyslexia is in my mix.​
3 months and change later (w/ the correct nomenclature this time):​
G13HP/NYCD x G13HP/ECSD
EC1
EC2
EC3
KQ x G13/HP
KQ1
KQ2
KQ3
Cherry AK47 x Chemdog #4
CAK1
CAK2
CAK3
CAK4
Pretty cool, huh? Next post I'll show you what you haven't seen and reveal a couple of details that I haven't mentioned.​

420alldaze

420alldaze

love to see your KQ x SQ bro. If you're threading it, lay a link down for us.
im not really doin a thread on the kq.i do have three different phenos of her and am waiting to finish the other two up to see who makes the grade:eek: lol 420

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro this isnt the best pic of one of my kq. ill try and get a better pic next time
photo-14-jpg.204767
hey brother,you are absolutely killin it with these beauties wow!here is # 2 and #3 killer queen x space queen
Photo 21
Photo 22
little babies compared to yours. lol

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Thx for the share, bro. I wish the pics weren't so saturated w/ orange chroma from the HPS cuz it's hard to tease out detail. Could you pull one away from the grow lights and get a shot under halogen, incandescent, or flos for us? The structure is looking good. How old and is this the first run. Is this your cross? You should do a thread, man. I think peeps would be interested in seeing the phenos and your process of selection. To me, that's where the meat and potatoes are.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Whoa! Tell me there were only the first 2 pics in the original post and that I'm not seeing things or that you didn't read my mind. Freaky.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

What you didn't see (and what I failed to show you.)
Pretty cool, huh? Next post I'll show you what you haven't seen and reveal a couple of details that I haven't mentioned.​
The day I was getting ready to take this picture, an old nemesis, botrytis, showed up. I've only had bot on two occasions since I moved everything indoors about 5-6 years ago but I know it well from my 20 years of growing outdoors.

In this case, a limp, chlorotic (yellow) sugar leaf between the calyxes became infected and began spreading to the bud. I caught it right at the beginning, not because I was lucky but because I visually inspect my plants everyday. The cause was undoubtedly over watering. Next time I run the plant, I'll remember to keep it drier down the stretch. The KQ x, which is the same age, would wilt and stress if I held back water for a day, at least, at this point. This is just part of getting to know a plant and sometimes shit happens.

EC bot

You can see by the bud integrity that the bot got caught before it could do much damage and it only appeared in this one spot. I stopped watering for 3 days and chopped the plant.

EC bot1
EC bot2

But that wasn't the only mistake I made w/ this plant. Stay tuned.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Thx for the share, bro. I wish the pics weren't so saturated w/ orange chroma from the HPS cuz it's hard to tease out detail. Could you pull one away from the grow lights and get a shot under halogen, incandescent, or flos for us? The structure is looking good. How old and is this the first run. Is this your cross? You should do a thread, man. I think peeps would be interested in seeing the phenos and your process of selection. To me, that's where the meat and potatoes are.
ha ha, i uploaded the first pic a couple of days ago ,and then took some new pics yesterday to show ya the kq x sq. these are actually pisces genetics vics high here at the farm. big ups to jimmynitz on this stinky evil pineapple smellin bitches. this is my first run with these,just about at 60 + days in flower and vegged for 4 weeks from seed. shes just about done, got cuts from the three fems i found and a momma out of one of them. im looking for the christmas tree with the chunkiness all around,reeking of cotton candy funk and pineapple!!:D

420alldaze

420alldaze

What you didn't see (and what I failed to show you.)

The day I was getting ready to take this picture, an old nemesis, botrytis, showed up. I've only had bot on two occasions since I moved everything indoors about 5-6 years ago but I know it well from my 20 years of growing outdoors.

In this case, a limp, chlorotic (yellow) sugar leaf between the calyxes became infected and began spreading to the bud. I caught it right at the beginning, not because I was lucky but because I visually inspect my plants everyday. The cause was undoubtedly over watering. Next time I run the plant, I'll remember to keep it drier down the stretch. The KQ x, which is the same age, would wilt and stress if I held back water for a day, at least, at this point. This is just part of getting to know a plant and sometimes shit happens.

View attachment 206915

You can see by the bud integrity that the bot got caught before it could do much damage and it only appeared in this one spot. I stopped watering for 3 days and chopped the plant.

But that wasn't the only mistake I made w/ this plant. Stay tuned.[/quote
that sucks man, at least you caught that shit before it ate thru more precios nug! 420

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

No, I was talkin about the third picture that seemed to appear out of nowhere after I'd posted about the chroma problems. Otherwise, I wouldn't have written my post that way. Maybe we cross posted when you added the third pic. Just seemed strange. Still, to be honest, it's tough to pull anything useful out of those pics, but maybe that's just me. Thanks for pulling my thread up w/ the quote and thanks for all of your help w/ my thread.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

It's ironic that I moved the 3 plants from another thread and opened a new one to get a fresh start and see if I could make it through a thread w/o it being diverted, disregarded or toyed with. If I knew I was dealing w/ a newb, I wouldn't have invited him to post a link to his grow thread and we/I could have avoided this. I haven't been able to finish a thread w/o some form of stupidity and/or malice for months. I think it's time for me to take a break for a week or two to get this sorted out and put forward my case. BTW the diesel x is total fucking hash! Yum!

420alldaze

420alldaze

you asked me to post pics of my kq bro. go smoke somethin im far from a newb. peace

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

You are just acting like a newb then. Go back and read the post. I sincerely didn't ask for this.

Top Bottom