3 of 3 ton minisplit ac not cooling 15 led 720w lights room

• Thread starter samo808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

samo808

Hey friends,

I am having issue with cooling the room
I have 15 LED 720w lights. 225 pin and 155 pin dehumidifiers, 6 fans and 2 air movers.

total wattage is 14k.
My 3 ton 3 mini split acs are set on temp 64F and in room I am getting 77F. The 13F difference is to big and there is no way I cam get temp to 63-65F when needed

What could be an issue and how to aolve

tobh

tobh

Supporter
77F isn't terrible for LEDs, ideally you'd be running a little hotter actually. I bet your leaf surface temps are around 73F - 75F, which will not provide optimum transpiration rates. I'm not sure about those sizes of dehumifiers but they may well be dumping a bunch of additional heat into the room.

What you didn't mention is if this room is sealed or vented?

If vented, you could increase your exhaust CFM to draw more air out, but if sealed you should be running hotter anyways, at least during lights on. Lights off shouldn't be a problem to get down into the 60's unless the dehueys are just dumping that much heat.

S

samo808

I have both inline duct fan for in and out of room, but I usually do not turn on as it will bring more humidity from outside.
When I turn off lights or dehumidifier it will work great but with both it is not handling.
I need to down it to 65F at some point. But I feel It will br crazy if I will add another ac mini split.

I am using Gree 3 tons acs

tobh

tobh

Supporter
My knowledge at this scale is limited so lemme tap in someone that has experience in such spaces with HIDs. @Dirtbag this looks like a you question

Latest posts

Top Bottom