3 Per Light ... Who's Hitting It?

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alki81

Alki81

Hi im new on here , im using a zues 600 pro, 1 seagree spydrx 430watt, 1 sf4000 and 1 ts3000 mars hydro, 12 plants in coco 50 ltrs pots. I've been averaging between 8-9 pound a grow ,im growing currylato that I ordered from seedsman, im veging for 7 weeks the usual big carbon, good inlet ventilation , aircon in the room warmest it gets is 27 degrees during lights on and 25 off so it's perfect . So its not a very big bedroom i can usually just fit a queen size bed in the room with couple cabinets , think im doing ok,

Alki81

Alki81

Anyone who says they are getting 3 pounds a 1000 W light is either lying or weighing wet, stems and all.

Notice how people who are saying this can't produce photo's of such a grow?
Haha you havnt been growing for long have ya?no problem with right strain and 6 week veg , easily possible

Alki81

Alki81

Anyone who says they are getting 3 pounds a 1000 W light is either lying or weighing wet, stems and all.

Notice how people who are saying this can't produce photo's of such a grow?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

When you can average a pound per 300 watts of led's why is it hard to understand 3 lbs oer 1000 watts of light

pop22

pop22

I hit close to those numbers on chems, gg4, with this nf1 cut I used to have 3 was the number but with cookies and sherbert closer to 2.7. 5'x5' light spread. DE lighting. It's about having everything dialed and you can hit 3 a light with most strains.
And you didn't need a $500 book to do it!!!!!.............

Top Bottom