3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice

• Thread starter Trevor0179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

i seem to have some pests I did 4 sprays 3 days apart from each other of Safers organic insectdicidal soap strating i thought I cleared up the problem as i seen no pest activity for the past 2 weeks but apparently there back I have spidermites, flea beetles and leaf hoppers my plants are 1 and half weeks into flower and i want to get rid of these pests even if i have to go with a synthetic insectide any suggestions keep in mind I am in canada so product needs to be available here some pictures for your enjoyment all the tops are on just one plant also some pictures to learn the signs of these 3 pests 2 pics leaf hopper damage white spots 3 pics spider mite damage and finally pics of flea beetle damage and poop also abonus picture of what looks like an egg or something please any help is very much appreiciated as I have put alot of effort into this my first grow

3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 2
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 3
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 4
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 5
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 6
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 7
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 8
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 9
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 10
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 11
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 12
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 13
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 14
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 15
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 16
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 17
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 18
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 19
3 pests trying to take over these beautiful flowers looking for advice 20
Seraphine

Seraphine

Well dang. Sorry about pest problems. What kind of spider mite?
I would use green cleaner for the spider mites, they can’t build immunity to it so it can be used daily if needed. Azamax and captain jack (spinosad) can be rotated. Sticky traps might help with the leaf hoppers and flea beetles. I’ve never dealt with flea beetles though.

If you have the money, Look into grandevo WDG for the spider mites (even russet, broad and two spotted) and other leaf chewing insects. It’s about $140 for a 6 pound bag. It’s a bacteria that infects and kills mites and crop damaging insects. It’s a wetable powder that you mix up and spray on your plants. It will Continue to infect and kill the pests for some time. You may have have to reapply every two weeks but one application may work just fine. It all depends on environment and if the insect/mite pressure is enough to keep the bacteria thriving. If you go this route, it may take 4-5 days to see the critters dead since it is a bacteria and doesn’t kill on contact.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Is this outdoor? If outdoor I'd spray every other morning alternating wettable powdered sulphur, and Safers end all for at least 3 cycles of each. That's literally about as much as you can do with what we can buy without a license, but it should knock them back.

A homemade rosemary oil spray could work too, lots of recipes if you google it.

Last edited:
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Yes outdoor grow here is a pic of mite but it is very hard to get clear picture I will try to get a better pic tmw

20190822 203735
Top Bottom