3 Strains in DWC with 5 weeks remaining

• Thread starter Shlep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shlep

Shlep

Chemdog Gorilla was the hermie.
I don't need hermie seed, so, I just cut off the tops that were heavily seeded to allow light to penetrate deeper in the canopy. Not all the buds are seeding out that I can tell... plus, I've got others in there that could use more light pen. I'll let the buds 'die' off, then remove the seeds and process the plant for hash or just vape them.

Shlep

Shlep

AS of today, at least 50% can be said to be seeded, just to give some relief if it is less. 2 Chemdogs went Hermie, and I see some beans on the other plants, but, not every bud. I've taken the tops off the buds that were filling up with seeds in order to allow the bottom to grow out a bit more with the top gone. Anyway, it is what it is.

Jakecan

Jakecan

As long as you get rid of those hermies as fast as you can that will help with less seed. Only problem is, a little pollen goes a very long way.

Shlep

Shlep

As long as you get rid of those hermies as fast as you can that will help with less seed. Only problem is, a little pollen goes a very long way.
It's too late... anyway, it's personal stuff so, yeah. It sucks, but, it's not a complete failure. We are working with living organisms that have a life of their own ;)

Jakecan

Jakecan

It's too late... anyway, it's personal stuff so, yeah. It sucks, but, it's not a complete failure. We are working with living organisms that have a life of their own ;)
Yea these dirty little organisms like to impregnate themselves and all the ladies around them 🙄

Shlep

Shlep

Trying to get them to be golden before harvest. May have started one, the PU, a few days early with water only, but, it is what it is. PIc of Chemdog Gorilla seeded.

IMG 20210711 090743
IMG 20210711 090756
Shlep

Shlep

Had some issues with the garden. The colas had the most seeds so I removed them in order to let the plant put the energy elsewhere. Not all buds seeded, but, they've got that 'preseed' issue ;)

Trying to get them solid gold and let them finish themselves off. 1 week is all I have left to devote, so, I hope they finish. ;)

IMG 20210714 174725
Top Bottom