3 Weeks flower, never seen anything like this...?

• Thread starter NVMMJgrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
that is really beautiful! cant tell you if it is good or bad, but to me it is very pretty and that shouldnt be bad!

Cypress66

Cypress66

Humboldt Seeds Chemdog week 3 flowers... crazy colors, almost scary, anything to be worried about?
Lovely very sexy looking nice size for 3 weeks i don’t think you have any thing to worry about myself unless someone else can see something wrong with them might have to get some of them myself peace ✌️

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
It’s beautiful for sure.
colour change is strain specific, and can be triggered by bigger temperature swings between night/day.
Cooler lights off temps slow phosphorus uptake bringing the change.
it will decrease photosynthesis ability, which can slow bud growth. Especially in early flower.

Cypress66

Cypress66

It’s beautiful for sure.
colour change is strain specific, and can be triggered by bigger temperature swings between night/day.
Cooler lights off temps slow phosphorus uptake bringing the change.
it will decrease photosynthesis ability, which can slow bud growth. Especially in early flower.
It can be a natural thing though can’t it?ive tried a few of the blue strains and only seen a purple ish colour on the leaves would love to grow some blue bud after the next one im doing a critical orange punch from Dutch passion looking forward to that one so many choices and so little time for me to grow all of them it’s not fair

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Can be natural. Haze, kush, others all have potential to purp.
purp Leaves photosynthesize less tho. So best to keep lights on/ lights of relatively close, at least untill later in flower.
Photo is amnesia lemon auto. With some mild light bleaching as well.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Can be natural. Haze, kush, others all have potential to purp.
purp Leaves photosynthesize less tho. So best to keep lights on/ lights of relatively close, at least untill later in flower.
Photo is amnesia lemon auto. With some mild light bleaching as well.
View attachment 1112141
That is a beauty you must be the dr green thumb never grown a haze before smoked enough of it lovely high feels like Spocks got you in a Vulcan grip i was thinking of growing the Durban Poison never grown a pure Sativa got to try one or maybe more after I have 6ft in height with training it should be ok shouldn’t it?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I have a 80” tent. The amnesia lemon tallest phenos were 60” when finished. with moderate landscape spike lst when young.
Photo was mixed batch tangerine auto, amnesia lemon auto.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I have a 80” tent. The amnesia lemon tallest phenos were 60” when finished. with moderate landscape spike lst when young.
Photo was mixed batch tangerine auto, amnesia lemon auto.
That’s a tall plant that is why I have tended to stay away from Sativa only hybrid but the high from the haze is just that a high not that i don’t appreciate the Indica stone its just different if you know of a good one to grow i have at the top about four to five ft four being a bit more realistic Durban has always appealed for the memories of the late 80s sticks and seeds but still got you there outstanding quality hash then though lots of choices peace ✌️

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Is this humboldt seeds org? Or humboldt seed company? Ive got 1 fem seed from HSO, ill be interested in how this ends up.

BTW only thing id be worried about is if I took a cut or not lol

Cypress66

Cypress66

That’s one of the Kush plants still going this end of week nine been cloudy and clear for two weeks now very few clear very slight signs of amber and also red is appearing on the bud and wether it’s the reflection from that or not the trichs are not many but some are a red colour she can’t have much longer

Latest posts

Top Bottom