3 weeks into flowering

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay2341

Hey guys am 3 weeks into flower kosher kush they look like there doing fine at the moment am feeding them a+b and just start the meta boost today is there anything I need to add or just continue what am doing to flush thanks

3 weeks into flowering
3 weeks into flowering 2
3 weeks into flowering 3
3 weeks into flowering 4
WankirA

WankirA

Hey there @Jay2341 , about the same stage as mine and looking equally delicious.
Long as your air is moving and bud sites arw catching rays, should all be good. I notice the co2, nice touch for flowering, am doing the same but dont know if its working!
Have a few singular high tops there, maybe look into super cropping, but otherwise, carry on as you are , a great harvest is in your future...
:D

J

Jay2341

Hey there @Jay2341 , about the same stage as mine and looking equally delicious.
Long as your air is moving and bud sites arw catching rays, should all be good. I notice the co2, nice touch for flowering, am doing the same but dont know if its working!
Have a few singular high tops there, maybe look into super cropping, but otherwise, carry on as you are , a great harvest is in your future...
:D

Hey thanks the more I do it the more I learn different stuff, have you never use that overdrive ? I’ve seen food reviews about it ?

WankirA

WankirA

Definitely always more to do, learn..
Went through most nutrient line ups when i started and though cantbsay fir sure whats good and whats not, i settled on biobiz nutes cause organic.
I had to get sone moreof the fish fert from their range last week and got an outdoor pack that came with Topmax, (just inn time to include it in my feeda for the flowering girls i got atm) its supposed to accelerate bud sites and growth & make the taste a little sweeter, another called Rock makes buds tighter and more compact, (the ounce of trainwreck i got last week showed me it works, guessing they all have a niche, but will see how my first harvest comes before i pass any judgments, especially given some claims by the nute companies.
Sure someone on here mentioned Overdrive as doubling the foxtailing in their flower development..
Pinch of salt claim but if you gonna gamble £25, its a better chance than a horse race...

J

Jay2341

Definitely always more to do, learn..
Went through most nutrient line ups when i started and though cantbsay fir sure whats good and whats not, i settled on biobiz nutes cause organic.
I had to get sone moreof the fish fert from their range last week and got an outdoor pack that came with Topmax, (just inn time to include it in my feeda for the flowering girls i got atm) its supposed to accelerate bud sites and growth & make the taste a little sweeter, another called Rock makes buds tighter and more compact, (the ounce of trainwreck i got last week showed me it works, guessing they all have a niche, but will see how my first harvest comes before i pass any judgments, especially given some claims by the nute companies.
Sure someone on here mentioned Overdrive as doubling the foxtailing in their flower development..
Pinch of salt claim but if you gonna gamble £25, its a better chance than a horse race...

You ever used that pk 9-18?

WankirA

WankirA

You ever used that pk 9-18?

Am using Topmax and a two part pk booster which i got for a quid each (enough for my four n prolly no more)
One is 9-15 the other is 13-14
Because its my first grow i was happy to let mistakes happen and see where it took me.
My four eldest (See here! ) have been guinea pigs for loads of errors so learn essy or hard, but learn...
When i flipped them a couple weeks ago i started with the bloom boosters inc the pk boosters and so far they are loving it. No sign of burning plants, no stunted growth etc they are exceeding every one of my expectations . All plants have at lesst 30 prominant budsites each. Although Jesus (my ak47) is half fucked, it pulled from roots early on so never developed properly, is a big error but its still gonna give me a couple oz, reckon the 3 amnesias will give me a few oz each too, well happy with that!
With next crop getting flipped this weekend too, thats even bigger yields due to LST.
Then the next (grow 3) is mainlined so anyones guess what yields for those 3.

20190719 074631

So, imho try it, if you worried, just try on 1 plant then compare at the end...!?!?
Got to push the plants and accept sometimes it goes wrong, we learn and get better. 👍

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom