3 weeks

• Thread starter Shaggy 70
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

I have what I call kush / haze / express. Been in flower for 8 weeks and it's not showing signs of maturity. How much longer do you think?
There looking fine man, give them maybe about a week more (Maybe Two) and then flush them out (if you haven’t already) you should be fine .

Shaggy 70

Shaggy 70

There looking fine man, give them maybe about a week more (Maybe Two) and then flush them out (if you haven’t already) you should be fine .
I have 5 more that looks like a week left and I cure in my tent, looking today I have to harvest next week for those so I'm in a bind? should I take this one early or what I'm thinking going with the majority? 6 plants 3 plus ounces each. You all seem to know your stuff and I thought 3 weeks with that plant so split the difference?

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

what a nice dilemma!

i don't think you would go wrong either way, harvest the photo early or let it go with the rest.

the plant in the photo is ready, no, just a matter of last flush? must have a nice aroma.

plus if you harvest this photo plant first, then the rest later - you will have dried & cured the first photo plant, while you wait for the rest to catch up.

how close are the other plants compared to the photo?

Shaggy 70

Shaggy 70

what a nice dilemma!

i don't think you would go wrong either way, harvest the photo early or let it go with the rest.

the plant in the photo is ready, no, just a matter of last flush? must have a nice aroma.

plus if you harvest this photo plant first, then the rest later - you will have dried & cured the first photo plant, while you wait for the rest to catch up.

how close are the other plants compared to the photo?
That's exactly what I did, worked out well.
2 week, jarred some and some still in paper bag. Tanks all..peace
20190706 152430 1
20190706 152331 1

Shaggy 70

Shaggy 70

It's been hot and humid so with limited resources I'm hanging in there. So far 2 weeks curing and still have moisture and loving a slower cure but it's hard to keep those terpines. .

Top Bottom