3000 Watts over Master Kush

• Thread starter Tank333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Post up pics of the tops so I can see what they look like. My girls r about 38 days in and I would like 2 compare them. Stop by my Funk Lab thread and take a look.

Tank333

Tank333

Here ya go man. Got some good pics for ya!

The first one s are of the biggest girl we've got.
DSC00678.JPG
DSC006801.JPG

Here's the whole room...
DSC00686.JPG
DSC00687.JPG

Here's the top cola of one of the medium plants
DSC00684.JPG

Here's the smallest of the girls. These were in the back row in our last house, hence they didn't get much light.
DSC006831.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That more like it. Nice pics, Tank! I will get some new pics after I feed my girls.

Tank333

Tank333

For sure. I'm going to bed. I'm sick and I gotta at least TRY and go to work tomorrow. I left at lunch today feeling like absolute crap.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

nice work Tank333!

keep it up...

ill be tuned in for the finish!

M

meximelt360

lookin good tank!! I can't wait to see the end product!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey bro, everything's looking good man. Wish my smallest girls were that big, lol. I can't wait for the finish line, its been a while since I've had some good mk.

Tank333

Tank333

So, a combination of impatience and reorganization led us to harvest the 4 smallest girls tonight after only a week of flushing. We realized these girls just weren't getting any fatter, and they were taking up the square of light directly under the center light. The other, larger girls are still swelling, and can benefit more from the more light.
We've also got the mother under the lights too, so she should swell up from that a bit too...

Tank333

Tank333

Wow... its been a week and a half since I've updated anything on here?? Sorry guys!

Anyways, got a final weight for the 4 girls we harvested last weekend. I was pleasantly suprised to find we averaged 10.5 grams from each of them. I was honestly expecting ~7gr. from each of the girls so the extra half ounce was nice to get.

Today is the last day the rest of the girls will be getting any light. We are going to unplug the lights tonight after their cycle, and leave them in the dark until Saturday morning. That should help them frost up REALLY nicely, I'm hoping (this is our first harvest ever, so I'm kinda just experimenting with things)...

Then its time to chop and trim ALL DAY LONG.... lol. Thankfully I have a few friends who will be coming over to help with the job. Many hands make for light work, right?

I'll get some pics up for you tonight...

Tank333

Tank333

last pictures...

So, we unplugged the lights yesterday after they shut off for the night. We're hoping the pure darkness for 4 days will increase the trichrome production dramatically before we chop em.

As promised, here's some pics I took just as the lights shut off...
DSC007251.JPG

DSC00723.JPG

DSC00715.JPG

DSC007331.JPG

DSC007022.JPG

Krasi

Krasi

Looking super Tank333, i see a lot of people using those tomato cages in the US, looks great for support

Tank333

Tank333

Looking super Tank333, i see a lot of people using those tomato cages in the US, looks great for support

Thanks Krasi! Yea, I liked the tomato cages, but the only downside is I have to cut them out when the girls are done. Haha. We've already taken off about a third of them, to give a bit better light penetration. One or two of the girls didn't like that, and fell over, but other than those, they're doing just great.

Btw, I skimmed through your thread today. AWESOME setup, man... I would LOVE to have that much extra $$ to throw around for growing... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom