3000W medi-grow. Blueberry Widow, Ice, GDP, Pineapple Kush, Agent Orange

• Thread starter whatupdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Trained the NL over today (Day 7) and fed with SensiGrow A/B at 1 tsp/gal and Guano at 1tbsp/gal. Snapped a couple pics of flower room #2 as well.

Going to see how the others are looking tonight. Day 61 for the BW and Ice. Should be pretty close, now...
IMG 0862
IMG 0860
IMG 0861

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Day 62, and some of the BW are looking like they're just about ready to be pulled. The Ice looks like its starting to shoot out that last set of hairs and plump up.

What do you call those things that some buds sort of "shoot out" of them? Not hairs or crystals, but it's actually part of the nug structure...I'll see if I can find a picture that I've got that describes it well...(just sort of baked and wondering what those are called lol)

Anyone out there ever do the thing where you cut the colas first and let the lower branches go a bit longer? Does it really help? My canopy isn't very deep, but I was thinking about only cutting main colas and letting the rest keep going for a few more days...what do you guys think?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I've heard of it but I don't know if it actually works because I have never tried it before. Maybe try it with 1 or 2 plants to see if it makes any difference.

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Quick little update on what's going on. Chopped 4 Ice and 7 BW. It's all trimmed up and drying now. I'll be cutting stuff down pretty constantly for the next few weeks. Here's a pic of the last set of GDP and Pineapple Kush (wk 4-5). The close-up ish one is GDP. The nug next to the lighter is Blueberry Widow. Looks like I got two phenos, because some of it is sort of stretchy like that, and some is way tighter. The last pic is of the NL #5. They've taken really quickly. I wonder if it has anything to do with changing soil haha...

IMG 0874

IMG 0876

IMG 0877

IMG 0878

Feedback?

Top Bottom