What yield will I get from this grow?

• 1 gram per watt

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • less than 1 gram per watt

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
B

Blue Garden

there are some alien blackberry in 1 gall pot on the left hand size for size reference.

IMG 2953
B

Blue Garden

gaining some traction and gooing. they've doubled in size since the transplant

IMG 2973
IMG 2976
B

Blue Garden

look what i found on the sliding door screen. i thought it was a dragonfly at first but upon closer inspection...

IMG 2970
IMG 2972
mazar111

mazar111

what kind of fert u use for veg and what kind will use for flowering?

B

Blue Garden

for veg i'm using a combination of foxfarms grow big, dyna grow protekt, fish emulsion and a drop or two of super thrive.

i have some botanicare pro bloom soil right now but will be shopping for some other nutes soon.

mazar111

mazar111

lol superthrive and fox arm are classic :):)aham i am from east erope and i use B.A.C. last grow its gret but expensiv fert line
here my veg plants from last grow all was a littel mess :):). i have a marhall jmp preamp and reare charvel model 8 with eh pream tubes ....... ok stop :):):):;here is a grow room
p.s. pls tell me if i am to spami fon u thread

B

Blue Garden

update time. waiting for the flowers to show.

transplanted the smaller alien blackberry to a 3 gallon and you can see the size difference. this strain vegs really slowly. i have blue widow, blackberry kush that is 2-3x the size of this one in half the time of veg.

IMG 2977
IMG 2978
IMG 2979
IMG 2981
IMG 2983
619ster

619ster

I'm still holding out on my vote on whether you can yield 1 gpw or not until I see your stretch part of flower done. But so far I don't really see 300 grams coming from those 6 plants. Maybe though, if the plants put out 2 oz each you'll get it! Although I do think you could have gone with less blue diodes in your LED and more red, but that's just minor stuff. It does make a difference in plant performance though from what I learned through a friend who was/is really into DIY LEDs.

I love the look of that Blackberry Alien plant! Leaves are pretty unique. Is it a Blacberry Kush x Alien Kush? Or what exactly is the genetics of that?

mazar111

mazar111

sry pepple this projekt was cencel by local police . i am not in jail bu my homie take 1 year jail :(

B

Blue Garden

I'm still holding out on my vote on whether you can yield 1 gpw or not until I see your stretch part of flower done. But so far I don't really see 300 grams coming from those 6 plants. Maybe though, if the plants put out 2 oz each you'll get it! Although I do think you could have gone with less blue diodes in your LED and more red, but that's just minor stuff. It does make a difference in plant performance though from what I learned through a friend who was/is really into DIY LEDs.

I love the look of that Blackberry Alien plant! Leaves are pretty unique. Is it a Blacberry Kush x Alien Kush? Or what exactly is the genetics of that?

yo 619,

i was wondering if you were following along :) here is a finished abb under 600w. it was flipped at around 10".

gotta ask my buddy what the exact genetics of it. i was gonna try making some fem seeds to try to preserve this strain.

Abb finished
Top Bottom