What yield will I get from this grow?

• 1 gram per watt

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • less than 1 gram per watt

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
B

Blue Garden

I'm still holding out on my vote on whether you can yield 1 gpw or not until I see your stretch part of flower done. But so far I don't really see 300 grams coming from those 6 plants. Maybe though, if the plants put out 2 oz each you'll get it! Although I do think you could have gone with less blue diodes in your LED and more red, but that's just minor stuff. It does make a difference in plant performance though from what I learned through a friend who was/is really into DIY LEDs.

I love the look of that Blackberry Alien plant! Leaves are pretty unique. Is it a Blacberry Kush x Alien Kush? Or what exactly is the genetics of that?

i spoke to my buddy and he said it was sold to him as alien blackberry. he does not know the exact genetics of it. i have about 10 strains in flower right now and you can tell this one is different from all the others

mazar111

mazar111

hmm plss peopple tell me do u have u own croses or f2 ,f3,f4....croses of u best genes og croses or familiar with good parents or someting special for u to grow next genereition ?? if u like post here your best plants made from u?

B

Blue Garden

plants are really filling out the gaps and widening. there is a nice even canopy for colas. the highest points of the canopy are the same height as the wine bottle.

IMG 3031
IMG 3034
B

Blue Garden

what is one thing you would do differently if you had the knowledge you knew now? mines would be keeping environment(humidity/temps) stable..

B

Blue Garden

just ordered some colloidal silver to make some fem alien blackberry seeds :)

B

Blue Garden

alien blackberry showin the flower hairs :)

the one with the 3 plants are from left to right blue widow, alien blackberry and big bud.

blue widow vegged for 3 weeks to get to that size. big bud is in week 5 still getting more plump daily. i had to chop off the top cola bc of bud rot.. freaking lame.. 4.5" tall nug

Abb flower
Bb
Bb closeup
Trio
B

Blue Garden

look what i scored today for $1 a piece. i have 2 pairs of fiskars but couldn't resist picking up some more trimming shears.

IMG 3047
619ster

619ster

Wow for a small girl that Big Bud looks pretty fat for 5 weeks. Is she grown under that same LED?

B

Blue Garden

yeah they're all under the same light. i moved in other strains when i moved all the other abb's out. to be honest i'm not really impressed with the bb.. looks big but its not dense, mostly fluff/leaf.. i flipped her at 7" and now she's 2.5'. we'll see what the outcome is when the swell comes in. i have some green crack flowering that is about 1/3-1/4 of the big bud nug size but its rock hard. can't wait for them to finish to compare yield.

B

Blue Garden

look what arrived in the mail today

should i start a new thread for creating fem seeds or combine it into this thread?

Cs
B

Blue Garden

time for another update. gotta find the charger again lol

B

Blue Garden

plants are getting wider and taller. i've never seen black hairs before.

B

Blue Garden

tryin a technique to improve yield from the forums. so far so good :)

B

Blue Garden

sorry for the boring angle of pix. the room is small and i hung the lights in the middle of the room. my back is against the wall when i'm taking em from the side views hence the canopy pix majority of the time.

B

Blue Garden

found a technique on another forum. applying it to this grow. so far so good.

Top Bottom