31 days into flower

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Hi ladies and gents! I have been a member here for a while and have learned a lot from here. I have 6 plants all doing well, but one of them has been touchy and feely....lol. It seems to me like a deficiency, like maybe Magnesium. Can you look and tell me what you think it looks like?

Fox Farm Happy Frog with mixed in perlite for better drainage.
Fox Farm Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Big Grow and today some Beastie Blooms. Oh and also have been giving 3ml cal-mag.

Mars-Hydro TS3000 18" above canopy

31 days into flower
31 days into flower 2
31 days into flower 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

are you using cal mag on the others,that one in back ground look nice and healthy

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

yes using cal-mag on all of them, thanks for taking a look @oldskol4evr . I am going to try either a cal-mag foiler or Epsom salt spray this evening before lights out, do you think that will help. gave a good watering this morning and flushed a good 25% overflow.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes using cal-mag on all of them, thanks for taking a look @oldskol4evr . I am going to try either a cal-mag foiler or Epsom salt spray this evening before lights out, do you think that will help. gave a good watering this morning and flushed a good 25% overflow.
i do ,need one myself,got one acting out,i dont like using ca, mag,i will use epsome instead,i go light though 1 tbsp to a gallon,feed just that and next round if they need feed ,i do,but more likely water,i really dont like feeding them at all ,they should take more from the soil i believe,so a schedule plan really isnt in the works,but im not really interested in yield either ,i just raise my own smoke and get what i get hahahah,having a hell of a time getting into raising these i got ,pretty hard on broken rib cage

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Haha I hear ya, I gave them some Epsom before turning the lights out. Keep a close eye on her, have a ways to go. Looks like harvest will be close to Christmas. hoo hoo hoo

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

Hey. Thanks for sharing a look at your garden. It looks good. You’re heading for a frosty Xmas If I made a suggestion it would be that they are a bit shaggy (and I’m very prone to letting this happen). I think they would be happier (and this may be controversial) if you trimmed off a bunch of mass. First I would take any damaged or affected leaves off. Then I would look at the little branches near the bottom. Those aren’t going to give you shit so get rid of them. Then look for leaves that are shading bud sites and get rid of those. Not suggesting you go crazy and strip them down completely, although you could. Just clean me up a bit.
Another thing, and this is again just an opinion, I would ditch the cal mag. That’s not for soil it’s for hydro. Take a look at the sticky threads under organic soil and read the one Called “what calcium do you need” or some such. Epsom as mentioned is a better choice. However, I would be surprised if there was no calcium available in your soil. Instead something may be locked out or out of balance. Go easy on the nutes. The girls are winding down their leaf growing and putting it all into buds. Watch your watering. Make sure it’s just right. Flushing with water is great for stripping away salts, but it can lead to root damage and nutrient lockout if you’re not careful.
I used to use FF stuff and grew a lot of dank weed with it. The method is in between the organic soil and the hydro camps. Because of this you can get weird advice like “add cal mag” when it really does not pertain to what you are trying to do. In organic you are trying to create an environment in which the plant can take what it needs from the soil as it would in nature. In hydro you are in a sterile medium giving the plant what it needs with chemicals which are formulated so the plant can take them up directly. The FF route is a sort of in between.
Anyway. I hope this helps and I hope you will keep posting pics so we can see your results.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Thanks for your input, I will post pics soon.i will look into the info you gave me.^^^^^^thanks dude!

H

hawkman

Once in flower - looks like you can have a massive plant to harvest

Top Bottom