315 Lec And 2 Kind L300 Leds 4×4 Tent?

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Nice link @Fishmaster42. He had those in his shop too. His price was 549.00. I think the one he has for 400 the bulb was mounted horizontally and not vertically. Ive heard that the bulbs are meant to be ran vertically.
I had never run a bulb up and down before. but all the cubans who stole power in florida used to.

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

sorry if that was raciest I admire Cubans for their ingenuity. i learned fro what i used to see on the news. so when i saw the lec 315 I thought back to what i used to see the Cubans doing. and it works

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Growers house has a SolisTek unit that is dual wattage 120/240 for 435.00 and ST is a great solid name in the lighting ballast world. The only drawback I see with their unit is it doesnt have a remote ballast option

http://growershouse.com/lights/ceramic-mh-reflectors-lamps-bulbs-grow-lights

c1.jpg

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
they are real close to a 1000 hps for yield or the same saves money for sure. i still got a bunch of hps mixed in and even a MH1000 in the middle isle
What about coloration, overall bud health and terpene profile? Any obvious improvements in these areas.

grohio

grohio

Growers house has a SolisTek unit that is dual wattage 120/240 for 435.00 and ST is a great solid name in the lighting ballast world. The only drawback I see with their unit is it doesnt have a remote ballast option

http://growershouse.com/lights/ceramic-mh-reflectors-lamps-bulbs-grow-lights

c1.jpg
By the way, growers house rocks. I order gear from them all the time. There quick and they answer there damn phones. And the people on the phone can actually answer questions about the equipement they sell you.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
By the way, growers house rocks. I order gear from them all the time. There quick and they answer there damn phones. And the people on the phone can actually answer questions about the equipement they sell you.
its all about customer service man. peeps get tired of shelling out hard earned dough and get treated like shit. Yea I agree they have been good to me so far.

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

I run super expensive nutes anyway Heavy 16. terps seem the same i think the plants directly under the lec light seem to try to finish a little earlier. i belive if you had a room full of just Lec 315 you would get amber trics a little earlier maybe a week. thats the only diff other than power and heat

grohio

grohio

Thanks @Fishmaster42! Im totally stoked to get me an lec. Deffinately gonna do some research and get me one next week. Think im gonna go with the sunsystem. Looks too easy. Just like leds. Just plug a cord in to a timer and go.

grohio

grohio

Well i was looken in my tent today and realized that if i had the lec fixture in there with 2 of the kind l300s they would literally be right up against each other and the walls. So now im thinking of running just 1 lec and 1 led in the tent. Then eventually i could get another lec and another tent. Im not sure though. Just contemplating.

Top Bottom