3KW Liquid Cooled and Sealed Coco Grow

• Thread starter Tesseract
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ookiimata

That's very interesting. I totally agree about feeding, but I've never heard anyone say that about lights. Now two of you in this thread have said it. Good info.

And like you say, yield and quality is all that matters. We can sit here and postulate on shit all day and tell each other why technically one thing should be better than another, but the final product is the real answer.

T

Tesseract

I agree tess

I think we get caught up in the lumen wars and making the plants push extremely hard. I have seen many grows that have the lights starting off at 7 feet and finish that way with awesome buds.

I have learned to adopt the less is more factor. It was hard being a technical guy that is used to instant results mixed with the patience of growing plants.

T

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Awww You found out moving the Res out of the grow area helps with temp. I been doing this with a closet i built in the cement pit. Because i do that. The cold from out side right now is makeing me needs a Heater while my room is needing more air to vent out for heat. The light heats up the Res.

I own the CAP ebb system too. You did some funky plumping work. Can i ask how that works for you. I keeps 2 runs and a 40ft cords with overkill pumps to keep me self going.

Nice set up

R

raphen_ilweed

@biggun4me Azamax 2ml/gal

Nice looking grow bro... I noticed you said you used AzaMax foliar feed, do you also add it to the res to keep it in the leaves? I do and foliar spraying is no longer needed.. I use 2ml per gallon every feeding and no more critters anywhere... Peace

Hi I read your post about feeding with Azamax. That is a really great idea! So 2/mL per gal every feeding, water or both? Wondering to know if there is weird interaction with nutrients. Which nutrients do you use? Do you also spray anything on? Will it work if a plant is already infected?
Thanks for your help.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

:sign0065:What was Tesseract was banned for?

This guy was contributing some great stuff. :swear

Top Bottom