3rd Auto grow, Purple Punch Auto, Euphoria Auto, Cream Cookies Auto, Pink Kush CBD

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Here we go my 3rd serious Auto grow. I can only grow 4 plants flowering and 4 seedlings at a time legally. The grow I'm on now is about halfway through, so I'm going to go ahead and start my next 4 seedlings. I don't know about you but I usually go with 4 different strains on each grow cuz I want to learn to grow different strains... This time I'm going with Purple Punch Auto from Seedsman, Pink Kush CBD Auto from Seedsman, Euphoria Auto from Dutch Passion, and Cream Cookies Auto from Fast Buds... I planted them all in the same day but my purple punch Auto from Seedsman seems to have taken a few more days to sprout them the others. But everything worked out so wish me luck I'll keep y'all updated...

3rd auto grow purple punch auto euphoria auto cream cookies auto pink kush cbd
3rd auto grow purple punch auto euphoria auto cream cookies auto pink kush cbd 2
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Better sooner than later with Autos. Sooooo touchy with up-potting. Looks NICE🧐 so far, will be following, I'm a sucker for Autos. 😁
Cool you should check out the girls I got going now there in week six and 1/2 right now doing really well... Got lemon Auto, green crack Auto ,Alaskan purple Auto, and sour diesel auto they're all looking really healthy actually I'm just about to post some more pictures from the recent week on the thread...

Top Bottom